BY REVLON

Target exclusive create endless up-do's with the all new revlon sophist-o-twist. Unit is made of soft velvet material that is gentle on the hair. No clips or pins needed when creating your desired up-do. instructions: 1. Put yout hair through hole in the center and gently squeeze both sides of the sophist-o-twist to hold securely. 2. Slide sophist-o-twist down 3. Roll sophist-o-twist inward reaching the back of your head 4. Bend sophist-o-twist downward to form a circle and overlap end to ecure it in place 5. Pull hair over the ends of sophist-o-twist to hide 6. Finished - enjoy style contents: 1. (1)...

Kristi A.
I bought this as a way to help me make a bun with my thick hair but it did not work even though it says for all hair types including thick hair. It was hard to get my hair through the hole in the center. I would not recommend this.
Addison R.
this product was incredibly difficult to use, but decently paid off in the end. it is hard to get the perfect bun, but if you do, you can thank this product a lot. it depends on your hair type!
Jennie C.
I have medium to long hair and it's fairly thick. Sometimes I keep the natural curls and waves, other times I straighten it. Either way I could not get this product to work to save my life, even when I put my hair into a ponytail first. I purchased this in hopes it would give me a more finished look than my half pulled through ponytails I usually do when I'm in a hurry. Big fat fail. I would most definitely not recommend this product.
Jessica K.
I have long hair with layers, so trying to find something quick and easy to do with it that will make my hair look nicer than if I just threw it into a bun, is difficult. This product is easy to use, but because my hair has layers in it, half of it falls out of the band, so it never looks right. my search continues...
Kendra  T.
I bought this product in hopes it would be easy way to create a beautiful bun. It wasn't. It broke within the first two uses, so, I ended up taking it back.
Brianna F.
brownsville
It works great, it holds my thick hair which I thought it wouldn't. It wasn't expensive it was very affordable will definitely buy another one
Esmirna Q.
Ponce
Mi cebollitas o " buns " quedan perfecta con esta malla, incluso puedo hacer peinados originales, tengo dos de estas , me encantan
Lauren S.
This product gave me a perfect bun every time I used it. It also held up great with minimal use of hair spray
Eileen P.
Saint Petersburg
These always fall apart on me & whatever its made out of always unravels from the bun shape that it is in.