Revlon Soft on the Eyes Sheer Loose Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by VE-0210275  Carolina G.

BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Eye Shadows - Four different loose color eye shadows to go with your everyday style.

Buy on Walmart
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
I was very disappointed by this product because they made it to where it was really hard to use . You have to shake it  in order to get the product out and then you take a chance of making a huge mess and that is why I would not recommend this product to anybody.
Torie H.
These are beautiful soft a loose eyeshadows that I have used periodically they are good to have in your make up case I would recommend them to anyone the colors are very subtle and very beautiful I enjoyed the product
Iris m.
It was great colors but I wish there was more product in the container so it would last me longer Revlon Soft on the Eyes Sheer Loose Eye Shadow Palette
Natalie J.
Stockton, CA
I received this as a gift from my co-worker. The brush that comes with this is very soft, but flimsy and will eventually begin to shed even if you take decent care of it. A little pricey for what you get. Use this as wet eyeshadow for best color and to maximize the pigmentation. I would not purchase this if given the choice.
VE-0210275  Carolina G.
I love the packaging. The given brush is really soft. I like the colors as a soft, simple look, or lightly brushed over other eyeshadows. Very glad I found this! I'd repurchase in other colors if it was available anymore.💞💕💖
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
I remembered when i purchased this kiy. I was super excited, but quickly disappointed. I found it difficult to use with any other brush that came with the kit which was little,flimsy and rough. The pigmentation was extremely lacking more of pastel colors...which not so good for caramel skin tone
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
This palette is perfect for all activities and seasons! The pigment is amazing and it's very long lasting! I love the affordable prices and the availability at most drug stores and shops like Sephora and Ulta! Invest!!
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Espero no haber sido la única persona que odió con toda su alma esta paleta. No se si hubo un error de fábrica o algo así pero la que yo tenía no pigmentaba bien. La tuve que botar a la basura.
julianne b.
I really love the colors this palette has it is so amazing and i love love to wear it it is so amazing and gives my eyes a really nice look. wich is all i really ask for.
Kira J.
Nesconset, NY
I love these colors of eye shadows! They are very pretty and feminine. My only complaint is that they don't stay on very long without some sort of gel or cream applied first, but most eye shadows are also that way.
Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
What's the best method of applying this for maximum pigmentation and little fallout?
Lizz S.