Revlon Soft on the Eyes Sheer Loose Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by VE-0210275  Carolina G.

BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Eye Shadows - Four different loose color eye shadows to go with your everyday style.

Buy on Jet.com
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
I remembered when i purchased this kiy. I was super excited, but quickly disappointed. I found it difficult to use with any other brush that came with the kit which was little,flimsy and rough. The pigmentation was extremely lacking more of pastel colors...which not so good for caramel skin tone
Review for: Eye
I love the packaging. The given brush is really soft. I like the colors as a soft, simple look, or lightly brushed over other eyeshadows. Very glad I found this! I'd repurchase in other colors if it was available anymore.💞💕💖
Abbigail S.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is perfect for all activities and seasons! The pigment is amazing and it's very long lasting! I love the affordable prices and the availability at most drug stores and shops like Sephora and Ulta! Invest!!
Kira J.
Kira J.
Nesconset, NY
I love these colors of eye shadows! They are very pretty and feminine. My only complaint is that they don't stay on very long without some sort of gel or cream applied first, but most eye shadows are also that way.
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Review for: Eye
Espero no haber sido la única persona que odió con toda su alma esta paleta. No se si hubo un error de fábrica o algo así pero la que yo tenía no pigmentaba bien. La tuve que botar a la basura.
julianne b.
julianne b.
I really love the colors this palette has it is so amazing and i love love to wear it it is so amazing and gives my eyes a really nice look. wich is all i really ask for.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Palmyra, PA
Revlon SOft on the Eyes Sheer Loose Eye Shadow is a great buy. I love the colors and the long lasting product. a little on the pricey side, but worth it.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this type of eyeshadow because it's light, effective and makes your eyes really pop out with shine and sparkle
Cora J.
Cora J.
Not a fan. The shadow doesn't last long and the case is horrible. It isn't something I would purchase again.
amanda r.
amanda r.
Pennellville , Ny
This is a great eye powder. I love how smooth it goes on and really does last for most of the day!!
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the best method of applying this for maximum pigmentation and little fallout?
Brooklyn, NY