Revlon Soft Nails Supershapers Emeryl Boards uploaded by Alexandra H.

BY REVLON

Alexandra H.
Eagle River
I really like these little nail files, because they are usually good quality and last a long time; unfortunately the last time I purchased these, the glue that holds the sand to the paper melted in my hand, causing the files to become very tacky or sticky. Because of the amount you get at a reasonable price, I think I can handle it being a little sticky. On the other hand, the next package I buy, could be better quality. It may have just been a bad batch. I like this product.
Destiny B.
This was my first time using this product, and I absolutely loved it! I bought them at Walmart, and don't use any other kind bow. They were pretty cheap. I use this over any other product, I cannot stand any other kind. I would buy it again, and I have bought it!
Taylor B.
Uhrichsville, OH
I’ve used the boards for as long as I can remember. My mom uses them too and they are very nice quality. I’ve never had a problem with them. They are self explanatory on how to use. I’ll continue to use these probably for as long as they sell them
Vanessa Q.
Fresno
I love to get this brand when I’m shaping out my finger nails. It’s so soft and delicate to my fingers, not rough at all. The prices is good and it last me for a while. I don’t think any other compares for the finger nails.
Ariel M.
Fort Collins, CO
Easy to use and perfect for tossing in your purse or bringing on a trip. You don’t want to loose your fancy file so grab a pack of these and you are all set. Toss when you are done and grab a new one. You never know when you are going to have a nail emergency.
hailey b.
Princeton, Indiana
This product failed in comparison to what I was expecting. I’ve used many other files and this is probably the worst one. It was easy to use but it just didn’t last very long at all. I would not buy this product again.
Paola M.
Lebanon
I love these nail files because they get the job done and they’re soooo easy to use. They are of good value and do just as well as expensive nail files. I also love their selection of prints. I would buy this product again.
Chelsea R.
San Antonio, TX
I don’t use these products a lot but when I do I usually reach for a Revlon one. I’ve used these several times and have always been happy with the result. The value is good, not too pricey and I would buy it again.
Emily E.
Greenville, NC
They do a decent job. I’ve definitely had better. They seem a bit “dull” compared to my more expensive ones but that’s expected. I will continue to use every so often though so it’s not a waste. Give them a shot.
Lizzy J.
Great Emery’s boards for the price. I usually buy mine at Target while I’m lookin for nail polish. These don’t work as well as a glass file, but they are inexpensive and store easily in a desk drawer at work.