BY REVLON

Revlon 1875W Travel Dryer has 1875 watts of power. It has 2 heat/speed settings and a cold shot button to set the style. There is a removable end cap for easy cleaning. It has worldwide dual voltage for use anywhere. There is also an airflow concentrator attachment. It has a soft-feel rubberized texture for easy handling and a chrome finish. see more...

Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I haven't owned a hair dryer for about a year. Now that cooler weather is upon us, I don't want my daugher going outside to the bus stop with wet hair in the mornings (she showers in the a.m.). We picked this hair dryer up at Walmart and decided for under $10 what do we have to lose? I have lots of thick wavy hair. With my old hair dryer it would take a good 15-20 minutes to fully dry it-not style it, but just to dry it. Well, I tried this hair dryer out this morning and I must say using it on high it only took about 5-7 minutes to dry my hair! NO KIDDING! And my hair is long, about mid back in length. My sis has lots of fine hair that is about mid back length so hers shouldn't take long to dry at all. Definately a good buy.
Chelsey A.
Osceola
I love this hair dryer because it is travel size and I can take it with me. It is affordable and a very great buy. This is better escpecially when your on the go. Very easy to use just take it out the case and plug it in. Yes I would buy this again just because it's great on the go!
Tuve bastante tiempo usándola hasta que se me daño debido a que entró cabello en la parte trasera, explotó y se quemó. Pero en particular me gustaba el tamaño y era ligera, se me hacía fácil en el uso. Pero lastima que ya no la tengo conmigo.
Norma G.
I always use this when I go somewhere its really good to take in your luggage it works great but my only problem is that it doesn't dry my hair quick it takes a little longer but I guess cause its small but its decent Im not mad at it.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
I don't use much heat on my hair but when I do it's very light.
This works fine for me when I'm drying gel that I put on my edges or if I'm lightly stretching out my twist out.