BeautyEyeEyelinerRevlon
So Fierce! Vinyl Eyeliner

Revlon So Fierce!™ Vinyl Eyeliner

High-impact color. Waterproof, smudge-proof, lacquer-like sheen.

I really want to try this color because I love the the black one in this line [product:revlon-so-fierce-vinyl-eyeliner-862-cobalt-blue-0042oz] , how blue is it? is it light or dark blue ?
Start your review of Revlon So Fierce!™ Vinyl Eyeliner!
Sadie T.
Oregon
Revlon So Fierce!™ Vinyl Eyeliner uploaded by Sadie T.
Revlon So Fierce!™ Vinyl Eyeliner uploaded by Sadie T.
This is a great drugstore eyeliner!! It blends out very well after being applied, but it does dry down relatively quickly. It’s waterproof and lasts all day!! Great quality and amazing price! I have the color in 860 Midnight Mystery.
Elizabeth A.
Bernalillo, NM
Revlon So Fierce!™ Vinyl Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.
Great color. Super dark. Stays on for a while. A little hard to get off sometimes but I really like this product.
Jeanin M.
Alexandria, LA
Revlon So Fierce!™ Vinyl Eyeliner uploaded by Jeanin M.
This is really amazing it does get smudged easily that’s why u kinda have to be careful when using it but other then that this product is a 10/10!
Madeline E.
West Palm Bch, FL
This liner is just ok. Normally I’m not a fan of eye liner pencils but this line had a pretty purple color that I liked.
Sabrionna M.
Mamou, LA
Revlon So Fierce!™ Vinyl Eyeliner uploaded by Sabrionna M.
I received the Revlon So Fierce!™ Mascara and the Revlon So Fierce!™ Vinyl Eyeliner for free, through Crowdtap, in return for my honest review. The eyeliners day mascara both are great and are in the darkest shade of black. The eyeliner is like cream in a stack. It glides so smoothly yet it is extremely pigmented. #InfluensterTrickOrTreat Gallery!
Danielle W.
Mt Prospect, IL
I do like the look of Revlon So Fierce Vinyl eyeliner when it is first applied, it has a very bold, dark black satin look. However shortly after it does smudge & needs to be touched up often. It makes my eyes water and misses spots that it won't fill in. Also the pencil needs to be sharpened frequently. It doesn't sharpen with the Revlon sharpener either, it only works with the Loreal pencil sharpener. Do not waste your money on this.
Nichole S.
Mogadore, OH
Revlon So Fierce!™ Vinyl Eyeliner uploaded by Nichole S.
I'm really liking this Revlon So Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner. It goes on super smoothly and makes it incredibly easy to get perfect lines. It lasts quite a bit longer than many others I've tried and doesn't smudge or run so far. I would definitely reccomend it to pair with Revlon So Fierce!™ Mascara and Revlon ColorStay Brow Shape & Glow™. It's a winning combination!
Julia J.
Johnson City, TN
I love have easy and smooth this eyeliner goes on. I have found that so far it isn't lasting 16 hours, more like 10. The color is very intense. It does have a semi-shiny finish as well. I haven't tested the waterproof claim yet. It does appear to be smudge proof.
Vanessa H.
Warren
One of current favorite eyeliners. It’s like butter for eyeliners. Plus it doesn’t end up all over your eyes.
Marissa S.
Oklahoma City, OK
this stuff is amazing I'm not one for pencil liners but I really enjoyed this one it went on really smooth it stayed on for a long time and for the price you can't beat it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...