MakeupEye MakeupMascaraRevlon
So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara

Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara

Get the most extreme volume with our biggest, baddest mascara yet. With daily use, the long-lasting formula?s lash tint technology darkens bare lashes in as little as 7 days. No clumping. No smudging. No flaking. No fading. Just incredibly full, fanned out lashes that last all day and night long.

Directions for use: Use the curvy Big Side of the Revlon Double-Sided Brush? to pile on the volume. Place brush the at the roots of your lashes and wiggle it at the base, then draw it out to and pull through the tips. Repeat for more volume. Flip brush over to the flat Bad Side to brush from root to tip for a fanned-out look.

How long does it actually last??? I want to see how good it looks too 😂
I know a bunch of people have tried this mascara. Is it good? I wanted to try it but TBH the ads for it look like spider leg lashes, which I'm not into! Does it clump? I was actually shocked by the ads because I didn't like what they showed! Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara
[product:revlon-so-fierce!-big-bad-lash-mascara] I have short straight lashes, would this mascara improve my situation?
Start your review of Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara!
Jennifer S.
Cypress, CA
Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara uploaded by Jennifer S.
I’ve been an avid Maybelline Colossal Volum’ mascara user for years. Not anymore, this has become my new jam. I adore this mascara. It gives great length and volume! Doesn’t get flaky with multiple coats and is very long wearing. 100 percent recommended!
Megan K.
Grand Blanc , MI
Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara uploaded by Megan K.
I really like this mascara! It does what it claims which is to great full and fanned out lashes. I have naturally long lashes so I can’t state if it provides any length but it makes my lashes look very full! The one thing I don’t like about the product is the packaging. It looks and feels a little cheap when the product works so well. I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for a review and all opinions are my own.
Cathryn M.
Bay Village, OH
Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara uploaded by Cathryn M.
Genuinely really like this mascara, it can clump a bit but they’re easily brushed out. It gives me great volume and doesn’t run or budge at all compared to most mascaras. Much easier to remove than a waterproof mascara too. Also super cute packaging and a neat size for my make up bag! Would recommend!
Banni G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara uploaded by Banni G.
I wish I could make my lashes thicker with one aplicación, I have to do 3 lash application to be happy with the results.
Mahi C.
Dallas, TX
Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara uploaded by Mahi C.
Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara uploaded by Mahi C.
I have really enjoying this mascara. It's perfect for volume and lengthening without getting clumpy. Big bad lash mascara work pretty good. I will definitely going to purchase next time when I go to the drugstore. #wearresponsibly #revlonsofierce
Kristine L.
Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara uploaded by Kristine L.
This mascara was easy to slip on my lashes. It wasn’t thick or hard. the formula of the mascara is nice because the mascara is smooth and nice to the touch. i like how it feels when i put it on and i like how it simple it is to get this mascara to come off.
Stella P.
Salem, OR
Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara uploaded by Stella P.
I am so happy with this mascara! The formula is awesome and doesn’t feel clumpy. It also does not flake off after a few hours like some others do. It is boldly black and gives my little lashes some volume!
Anna V.
Chesapeake, VA
Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara uploaded by Anna V.
Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara uploaded by Anna V.
I loved this mascara. It applies easily. I love the shape of the brush. It separates lashes well and gives a fan effect. I noticed volume but it’s not the best for lengthening. I layered this with another mascara and it was perfect. It washes off easily.
Samantha S.
Saint Paul, MN
Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara uploaded by Samantha S.
Love it! Definitely a dupe for the Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara. Just wish more product dispersed on the wand. I received this product as a complementary gift in exchange for my review.
Sophia K.
Oakville, WA
Revlon So Fierce!™ Big Bad Lash Mascara uploaded by Sophia K.
I am all about the volume when it comes to mascara, especially when it looks feathery and more natural. This mascara accomplishes just that! The wand is easy to maneuver between the lashes, the middle curve fits right into the roots and multiplies your lashes from root to tip, giving u that natural wispy falsies look. It does not get clumpy or flaky throughout the day either! Will probably repurchase!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth F.
Waterbury, CT
il y a 2 mois
Leah T. il y a un mois
I really like it! I don’t experience any clumping with it but it makes my lashes look super long. I put on about 2 coats of it. My lashes are normally pretty thick and long, but this mascara just helps them look even longer.