Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 761 Black - 034 fl oz

Get the most extreme volume with our biggest, baddest mascara yet. With daily use, the long-lasting formula?s lash tint technology darkens bare lashes in as little as 7 days. No clumping. No smudging. No flaking. No fading. Just incredibly full, fanned out lashes that last all day and night long. Directions for use: Use the curvy Big Side of the Revlon Double-Sided Brush? to pile on the volume. Place brush the at the roots of your lashes and wiggle it at the base, then draw it out to and pull through the tips. Repeat for more volume. Flip brush over to the flat Bad Side to brush from root to tip for a fanned-out look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 761 Black - 0.34 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Nicte V.
Moncure, NC
Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 761 Black - 0.34 fl oz uploaded by Nicte V.
my eldest daughter likes it since it leaves her eyelashes long and separated giving it volume she uses it I'll try to see if it's good as she says
Rebekah L.
Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 761 Black - 0.34 fl oz uploaded by Rebekah L.
This mascara is pretty freaking good! I just picked it up today at the grocery store because I saw it was new and have always loved Revlon mascaras. You can definitely see the difference between with and without it, and it honestly reminds me of the [product:tarte-sea-surfer-curl-volumizing-mascara-03-oz/-9-ml]!

Looking for your answer?