Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 760 Blackest Black - 034 fl oz

Get the most extreme volume with our biggest, baddest mascara yet. With daily use, the long-lasting formula?s lash tint technology darkens bare lashes in as little as 7 days. No clumping. No smudging. No flaking. No fading. Just incredibly full, fanned out lashes that last all day and night long. Directions for use: Use the curvy Big Side of the Revlon Double-Sided Brush? to pile on the volume. Place brush the at the roots of your lashes and wiggle it at the base, then draw it out to and pull through the tips. Repeat for more volume. Flip brush over to the flat Bad Side to brush from root to tip for a fanned-out look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 760 Blackest Black - 0.34 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 760 Blackest Black - 0.34 fl oz uploaded by Flor M.
I liked this mascara, made my brown eyes look more bold. I received this from #Pinchme in exchange for my honest opinion. The packaging is eye catching and very light weight mascara. I would buy this at the store, came with a $3 off coupon.
Nicole  C.
1,002 reviews
Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 760 Blackest Black - 0.34 fl oz uploaded by Nicole  C.
Received this Revlon mascara PR for me to try, and review. It's a decent mascara, but not one I'd repurchase. I've tried better drugstore brands, and I've also had worse. This one didnt give me that wow effect.
Leigh Ann T.
Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 760 Blackest Black - 0.34 fl oz uploaded by Leigh Ann T.
Let me start off by saying, due to the dual sided brush I hated this mascara at first! Turns out it was user error, I kept giving myself looong skinny lashes with no volume whatsoever. I tried this with and without primer and found that it works best without primer. The straight edge of the brush gives you length and lots of it!! The wider side of the brush is what gives the volume. I took my time with this mascara and applied 3 coats total, one for length and 2 for volume. My absolute favorite part about this mascara is that holds the curl in my lashes. My lashes are naturally straight and other mascaras will straighten them back out after I use my eyelash curler which is why I use primer to hold the curl prior to applying mascara. With the Revlon Big Bad Lash mascara I get length, volume, and a curl that's lasts all day until I wash my face. I received this product from PinchMe for my honest review.
Sheba L.
Louisville, KY
Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 760 Blackest Black - 0.34 fl oz uploaded by Sheba L.
Surprisingly a very good mascara, it tints your lashes darker after 7 days of use and has worked great for me.It has last through work outs and long days without making my lashes fall completely flat without being a waterproof formula.Thickens and darkens lashes while keeping them full and seperated.I would put it in the top 5 mascara's you can buy at grocery/drug store. Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 760 Blackest Black - 0.34 fl oz
Lisa C.
Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 760 Blackest Black - 0.34 fl oz uploaded by Lisa C.
I was sent a sample of this #Revlon #mascara to try from #PinchMe in Blackest Black. I like it, but I’m not in love with it. The double edge brush is effective, but weird and difficult to use and I found I got clumpy lashes most of the time. I THOUGHT I loved it, but after a few weeks of using it, it just got more and more clumpy. If it was on sale, I would probably purchase but I wouldn’t go out of my way to find it.
Nikki F.
Omaha, NE
Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 760 Blackest Black - 0.34 fl oz uploaded by Nikki F.
This product has become my new favorite mascara! I got this as a sample in the mail from @PINCHme to try out, and I honestly didn't have the highest expectations given I have not ever used a Revlon brand mascara. Boy was I in for a delightful surprise! I especially enjoy the fact that this is the first mascara I've used that has not irritated my eyes. I've had this product on all day & I don't feel like I've been wearing anything. However, when I look in the mirror, I can definitely tell I have some on. So, the first picture shows my left eye with just one application of the product alone, no other makeup had been applied. The second picture shows you both eyes with the one application. #mascaragallery #beautyhaul #gamechanger #newfavorite #lashgame #beautyessentials #mymakeupbag #HappyPINCHer
Tiara G.
Naples, FL
Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 760 Blackest Black - 0.34 fl oz uploaded by Tiara G.
This mascara makes your eyes look longer but not enough to make it thicker. Got this from pinchme box not too bad to keep it on my desk
Heather S.
Jasper
Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 760 Blackest Black - 0.34 fl oz uploaded by Heather S.
Gorgeous mascara with serious volume. Highly recommend this one for sure! Best one ive used yet
Anuna N.
Los Angeles, CA
Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 760 Blackest Black - 0.34 fl oz uploaded by Anuna N.
I love this mascara for the days I do natural makeup because it adds the perfect amount of length to my lashes without looking too over the top. I like how this mascara isn’t clumpy and gives my lashes volume.
Elizaveta  I.
Edwards, CO
Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara with Eyelash Tint - 760 Blackest Black - 0.34 fl oz uploaded by Elizaveta  I.
Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara With Eyelash Tint 760 Blackest Black 034 Fl Oz This mascara made me cry!! I’ve got a free sample from Pinchme and expected good results . Usually I don’t have any allergies to mascaras and eye cosmetic. The mascara crumbles after an hour. I also did not really appreciate the brush, I prefer mascara for lengthening, separating eyelashes. This brush is shaggy and accumulates more than the mascara needs. Nope! Don't recommend it!

Looking for your answer?