Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Straightener uploaded by Raylee M.

BY REVLON #30 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Revlon Titanium 1 1/2" Straightener: Rheostat dial with multiple heat settings On/off switch with "on" indicator light Auto shut off Tangle free swivel cord

Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
I needed a straightener quickly one day and picked this one up from Walmart. It works really well and heats up quickly. Unfortunately the power button has stopped working once it’s already on and I have to unplug it to turn it off. Other than that it’s worked great for years for me.
autumn h.
Amherstdale, WV
This straightener is quite the one. It isn’t expensive at all and I actually bought it at Walmart. I tend to straighten my hair about 4 days out of the week and my hair is sooo pretty. I will be rebuying if something ever happens to this one.
Aushlin L.
Hoyt, KS
I straighten my hair almost daily during the week, the great thing about this straightener is that it heats up quickly and is affordable. Very satisfied with this product and always recommend it to other girls looking for new straighteners!
Jacqueline C.
Thermal
I like the straightner,it leaves my hair really pretty and soft. You have to close it and nove a button for it to opean it fully. It is in deed afordable. I use this ptoduct like 2 to 3 times a week except the days i use my curling iron. Yes i would buy it again withought a doubt.
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
This one has lasted me 5 years! My hair is super thick and crazy and this tames it in 5 minutes. It makes it soft and it eases all my frizz as well. I use it a few times a week and recommend it to anyone who has thick, unruly hair!
Amber C.
Sun Valley
It does the job. I natural have curly hair although You have to go over it many types it might depend on the type of hair you have. 10/10 recommend to give it a try for sure if you have the budget, might be expensive.
Claudia 🌺.
Arleta, CA
Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Straightener I have a lot of hair but not only that it’s kind of thick so this works perfect with my hair it’s the right size. And it’s better than the small ones. I takes less time doing my hair. And love the outcome.
Justice B.
Jacksonville, FL
I’ve had it for years, and it’s always straightened my hair perfectly without a hassle! It’s super easy to use, and doesn’t take too long to heat up! I love it and totally recommend it for beginners
Nicole S.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Works good, the outside plastic get really hot to the touch and the rubber lines on the inside of the plates came out like the 2nd time I used it. So my hair pinches sometimes
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
I'm not really a huge fan of this only because my hair is so thick and I feel like it doesn't straighten it as much as you'd like. But if you have short or thin hair, go for it!

back