Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Straightener uploaded by Raylee M.

BY REVLON

Revlon Titanium 1 1/2" Straightener: Rheostat dial with multiple heat settings On/off switch with "on" indicator light Auto shut off Tangle free swivel cord

Buy on Amazon
Danielle L.
Salisbury
I love a wide set straightener and Revlon has never let me down! I love the adjustable settings only takes like 60 seconds for it to heat up if you want to turn it down to straighten your bangs doesn’t take long at all for it to cool down!
Kayla G.
Indianapolis
This is the first hair straightener I ever bought! It worked so well and I would only have to go over a piece of hair once for it to be straight! That is not the case with many straighteners these days! I don't use this straightener anymore but I would highly recommend it!
Paula G.
United States of America
Very good straightener especially for the price. I love Revlon products, all thru the years. Outstanding products and so is th8s one. It straightened like a high dollar straightener. I love it. Doesn't burn the hair. I love it...
Alyssa M.
elizabeth
Great! I really loved it! It was an amazing purchase. I definitely repeating using this item. I was definitely NOT disappointed in with this purchase. And in my opinion it was that really expensive for me so I loved it!
Chelsie I.
This straightener is so amazing. I have had it for a few years now and I love the way it works. The titanium plates really make a difference for me and I noticed less damage to my hair with using it. I would recommend for sure and the price you can’t beat!
Kyndall B.
Memphis, TN
I love Revlon and their products.

This flat iron is amazing!

It works well when I straighten my hair.

I prefer a pressing/hot comb but when I don’t use one this is my next best choice.

It’s absolutely great.
devyn s.
new york
This is my first straightener and I don't really know that much about hair care, but it works for me. It heats up quickly and straightens my hair efficiently. As far as I can tell there's no major hair damage.
Abigail B.
This is a really good option for an affordable hair straightener! I have had mine for a while, and it still hasn’t given up on me. It has a good range of heat settings, and is very versatile for every hair type. I love mine!
Chelsi S.
I like the way this straightener makes my hair look and it doesnt take forever to straighten it or to heat up when I'm about to start straightening. It is pretty easy to clean as well which is nice
Lisa R.
Genoa, IL
Perfect size to smooth out hair quickly. Always works great. Heats to hot temp. I use this everytime a style my hair. I like to flip it halfway down to get a nice beach waves curl!