Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Straightener uploaded by Raylee M.

BY REVLON

Revlon Titanium 1 1/2" Straightener: Rheostat dial with multiple heat settings On/off switch with "on" indicator light Auto shut off Tangle free swivel cord

Buy on Amazon
Antrae' R.
Philadelphia , Mississippi
Although this is not my favorite flat iron from revlon, it’s definitely not the worse at all. It actually gets really hot and does a great job at straightening the hair. I personally don’t care much for the construction of the irons, but that’s just because of my personal preference. My sister actually love these so I’d recommend them.
Savana E.
Mountain City
I was iffy on using this hair straightener. It was my first time ever trying it. After I used it I was totally impressed especially for the price I paid. It straightened REALLY good! And my hair remained straight for hours. It doesn’t burn your hair as much as other ones do also. The price was amazing and the color is cute!!
Jessyca V.
miami
Would recommend product. Definitely straightens my hair each time I use it. Only need to go over a strand of hair once or twice. I’m highly satisfied with this product.
Madison C.
Sparta, NJ
I’m personally a die hard fan of Revlon hair tools. My first flat iron was from revlon and it last more than five years through continuous use daily. It’s not worth spending a tremendous amount of money on a flat iron if you can get something for more than half the price that performs the same!
Jacklyn B.
Dushore, PA
This hair straightener has lasted me forever. Haha. It’s a nice hair straightener for my hair. My hair isn’t too thick however. I feel for thicker, heavier hair it may be more difficult.
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
I don't straighten my hair often, so I can't make myself buy a flat iron that is crazy expensive. This one definitely gets the job done, doesn't seem to do any damage to my hair (as long as I use heat protectant of course) and I have no problem understanding how to use it and such. Nice product 👍🏻
Tierra W.
Houston , TX
The design on this straightener is very sleek and it has a nice matte texture. It also had a convenient lock feature to keep the iron closed when not in use. The price is great as well. I have course hair, but i purchased this to be used for a straight textured Brazilian full lace wig (to give it that polished straight look).
Nichole C.
Gainesville
I do not straighten my hair everyday, but when I do this works well. Straightens easily without frying my hair. Heats up quickly and gets hot enough. I will continue using this.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
This flat iron gets the job done. It takes me awhile to straighten my hair, due to its natural curl. But this is a good, affordable product. I always am sure to use some sort of heat protection before use as it will kill your ends, much like any flat iron.
Samantha M.
I need to be very heated up for me to work the price is OK I don't use it too much because I'm worried about damaging my hair though I'm trying to grow it please guys if you're reading this don't straighten your hair every day you will damage it a lot!!