Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Straightener uploaded by Raylee M.

BY REVLON #32 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Revlon Titanium 1 1/2" Straightener: Rheostat dial with multiple heat settings On/off switch with "on" indicator light Auto shut off Tangle free swivel cord

🐥 S.
Very easy to use and I just get the hair that I have in mind. And I feel safe using this. I don’t even worry if my hair would be damaged because I believe this one’s gonna take good care my hair while beautifying it.
Cathleen N.
Dallas
The color is lovely for starters. The straightener doesn’t snag or pull hair much, it does straighten my wavy frizzy hair and stays straight for about 3 hours before it starts to curl up at the bottom of my hair.
Kalyn H.
Does not work well on my thick hair. To do a quick semi straight look it would be ok...
Jennifer G.
United States
I have naturally wavy hair and it can get annoyingly frizzy at times depending on the weather. It's a rare occurrence when I don't want to look like I just didn't wake up with bedhair. Out of the few times I've used this flat iron it's kept my hair looking presentable and glowing.
Kristen M.
Springville
Love this straightener!! It’s the best! Will buy another if mine ever goes out! I’ve had it for 3 years and still works just as good as day 1
Kristen Melissa M.
It works good , especially since I cut my hair much shorter ! It's so much easier to straighten your hair when you don't have super long hair and you have a good straightener ! The straightener makes all of the difference though , and with this I can honestly do my hair fairly quick and easily
Bianca R.
Redwood City
This is a good hair straightener, I have had it for over 6 years. It leaves my hair straight and shiny even when I don’t use products but that may just be genetics. It is hard to get little baby hairs with it. My favorite part about it is that it automatically turns off if you don’t use it for an hour!
Melanie S.
Hendersonville
I love this straightener! It works super well. And i love the color of it haha. It’s my favorite straighter I’ve ever gotten.
ashley S.
detroit
Love how cute this hair straightener, love the color and the titanium plates doesn’t burn the hair
Jasmine M.
Saginaw
I'll never buy any other straightener again! Lasts long and super strong. I love these flat irons

back