Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Straightener

Revlon Titanium 1 1/2" Straightener: Rheostat dial with multiple heat settings On/off switch with "on" indicator light Auto shut off Tangle free swivel cord

How well does this work ?
Is good or no is recomended?
Does this straightener work good?
Start your review of Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Straightener!
Portales
This straightener gets very hot and keeps its heat, which is great for getting a nice, even straightening. However, I did find it a bit difficult to hold while straightening. This was the only problem, and it is otherwise a great straightener.
Mason, OH
I love love love this hair straightener! I’ve had it for about 3 years and it still works great! It heats up quickly and straightens my hair very well even if it’s frizzy. It’s not too expensive either!💞💞
Yuma, AZ
The straightener heats up quick and is easy to use on the hair. It doesn’t leave it frizzy and doesn’t damage my hair after using it so that’s something I like that. I would definitely be buying again
Charlotte, NC
I know It's probably not goof but I straighten my hair every day because I just can't stand the wave. This hair straightener makes it quick and easy and I don't even have to turn it up to the highest heat.
Manchester
Affordable, quick to heat up and it can handle my thick hair! Love that I don't have to go over it a million times, it gets it all done the first time through. And I have a lot of hair!
Prt Washingtn, OH
Works great on my hair. Anytime I straighten my hair I get compliments how shiny & soft it looks. A lot of people think I use an expensive straightener. Easy to use
Los Angeles
I love this when ever I want to straighten my hair because my hair is normally curly but I don't know if it's the wand or my hair that when ever I straighten the tips of my hair never be slickly straight but gets frizzy if any one that had the same problems and got rid of it can let me know to try different tips and trips because I have tried many that haven't worked.
Winterville , NC
Haven't used this since middle school, but its inexpensive and gets the job done. I would recommend you try this if you want straight, sleek hair without paying so much for a high end hair tool.
77044
 Works for thick hair. Last you for about a year and a half. Tips  when straightening put in sections works better. It works for frizzy thick  hair wavy. Our use it every week once a week. Does not damage. It helps when it’s on the right temperature not too high.
14616
I love this straightener, it makes my hair so straight and soft, I was very satisfied with this purchase, I don't think I have any tips or tricks for this straightener and I use this product like once a week and I would definitely buy this again!