Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Straightener uploaded by Raylee M.

BY REVLON

Revlon Titanium 1 1/2" Straightener: Rheostat dial with multiple heat settings On/off switch with "on" indicator light Auto shut off Tangle free swivel cord

Buy on Amazon
Amberly S.
77044
 Works for thick hair. Last you for about a year and a half. Tips  when straightening put in sections works better. It works for frizzy thick  hair wavy. Our use it every week once a week. Does not damage. It helps when it’s on the right temperature not too high.
Marie A.
14616
I love this straightener, it makes my hair so straight and soft, I was very satisfied with this purchase, I don't think I have any tips or tricks for this straightener and I use this product like once a week and I would definitely buy this again!
Nameless S.
My hair is hard to straighten. I have naturally curly hair. But I feel like most straighteners work pretty well. I use this about 3 times a week. My hair stays straight until I go out side and the humidity make it curl up and gets frizzy. I would recommend if your hair stays straight.
Megan M.
I bought this Revlon hair straightener at Walmart a few years ago. It heats up decently but isn't the best at smoothing my flyaways. It is pretty inexpensive, about $20-30. I like the pink color of it. It could definitely be improved and I would not buy again.
Anastasia C.
Centerton
This product works pretty well, but because of how thick my hair is, it takes me quite a while to straighten my entire head of hair. I would say that this straightener is better for those with naturally thinner hair because it should definitely work quickly in your hair, but if you have thicker hair and choose to use this product, do not fear. It will definitely get you the look you're looking for. It just might take a bit longer.
Josa J.
I love the Revlon straightener when I flat iron my hair. They are affordable and easy to use. I use about twice a week. I am satisfied and glad I purchased this product. I would buy again if I needed another pair.
Lauren C.
Austin
It's not the best straightener I've ever used, but it definitely gets the job done. It's well worth the low price. It heats up pretty quickly, which is great for those rushed mornings. I definitely recommend this if you're on a beauty budget.
Ashley B.
Grand Forks, ND
I absolutely love this straightener! It heats up quick and straightens my hair perfectly. My hair always look great when I’m done and K never feel like I’ve done too much damage!! Definitely recommend and a very good price as well
Daphne C.
This Revlon flat iron is totally worth the price it leaves your hair slick straight. Not only that but it also doesn’t really burn up your hair and it doesn’t really damage my hair but I would recommend this for you guys.
Karen W.
Wellsville
I have a problem with heated square coming undone from the straightener itself. When it does work though it’s the only straightener that straightens my very long, very thick wavy hair.