BY REVLON #21 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Smooth, Sleek Styles in Seconds 30 Second Fast Heat-Up 30 Heat Settings Instant Heat Recovery Auto Shut-Off Rheostat Dial Separate On/Off Switch with "On" Indicator Light Tangle-free Swivel Cord Bonus: Heat Resistant Storage Pouch / Pad 100% Pure Titanium-Plated Straightener Creates Instant Results, Eliminates Frizz, Brilliant Shine Titanium Technology Titanium is a superior conductor of heat.  It transfers heat faster than other materials so you get better results in less time.  The faster heat transfer causes less damage to the hair since there is a shorter exposure to the harmful heat levels. High-grade titanium produces substantially more beneficial negative ions than other types of ionic plates.  More negative ions means more manageability, less damage, less frizz and longer-lasting styles. Titanium also works to enhance hair s hydration, l

Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Plated Straightner RVST2030
  • "I love my revlon hair straightener its works awesome and i love that it puts off just enough heat to straighten my tiny toght curls" in 1 review
  • "Heats up really fast & straightened my curly hair in no time." in 1 review
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
A nice cheap straightener, but it did fry my hair, and ultimately didn't last very long. I had it for 2-3 months before it died, and I needed to upgrade. I would recommend passing and spending the $$ on a more expensive one that will last longer.
marissa s.
Hilliard, OH
Ok product, wasn't the best straightener, but not the worst. I got it because I was in a panic of a new straightener when my other one broke. I would not recommend only if there is an emergency, otherwise o not get.
Chastity V.
San Antonio, TX
Bought this product for $20 at Wal-Mart has lasted me more than a year. And the heat is higher than most low budget straightners couldn't be any more satisfied.
Elizabeth L.
Mesquite, TX
It doesn't take long to heat up. My hair does get smooth and straight but sometimes I do still have some frizz. I like the rounded edges because I can do a wave
Kylee S.
Hubbard
I have had this iron for a long time and works great for me but i also have thin fine hair. It takes my friends with thick hair a long time with this product.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
I use this straightener whenever I use heat to do my hair. EVEN TO CURL IT! My hair would never hold a curl, but it always does when I use this straightener.
Terra W.
Cheap. Heats up fast. Takes a couple run throughs for my thick hair. Not the best for thick wavy hair. Plate protector doesn't last long, cracks and spilts.
Desiree B.
los angeles
Love this straightener. It’s not that pricey and I was satisfied with it as well it was my first time purchasing this product and I use it almost every day.
Nicole B.
Brookhaven, PA
This is the best straightner. I have short hair and it works so good on my thick wavy hair.it heats up fast and has auto shutoff and has oils on the plates
Megan P.
Straightens your hair good and stays hot. It had an automatic time that kicks off after an hour. I’ve had it for a few years and it still works great!
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone knows if this damage your hair alot? I'm looking for an affordable flat iron that leave my hair smooth and shiny
Taylor B.
Kershaw, SC
Does it do a good job? Does it burn your hair?
Maria H.
Where did you get your's?? Is it worth it?? How much??
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
What's a good Temperature setting?
Brittney M.
Does this work really well on your hair?