BY REVLON #21 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Smooth, Sleek Styles in Seconds 30 Second Fast Heat-Up 30 Heat Settings Instant Heat Recovery Auto Shut-Off Rheostat Dial Separate On/Off Switch with "On" Indicator Light Tangle-free Swivel Cord Bonus: Heat Resistant Storage Pouch / Pad 100% Pure Titanium-Plated Straightener Creates Instant Results, Eliminates Frizz, Brilliant Shine Titanium Technology Titanium is a superior conductor of heat.  It transfers heat faster than other materials so you get better results in less time.  The faster heat transfer causes less damage to the hair since there is a shorter exposure to the harmful heat levels. High-grade titanium produces substantially more beneficial negative ions than other types of ionic plates.  More negative ions means more manageability, less damage, less frizz and longer-lasting styles. Titanium also works to enhance hair s hydration, l

Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Plated Straightner RVST2030
  • "I love my revlon hair straightener its works awesome and i love that it puts off just enough heat to straighten my tiny toght curls" in 1 review
  • "Heats up really fast & straightened my curly hair in no time." in 1 review
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA
It's a good straightener, nothing really fancy or WOW about it. It gets the job done. I bought it al Walmart on sale for alomost 15 dollars, wouldn't have paid more.
Ashley B.
Atlanta, GA
Thin enough to speed up the process for doing my hair but not the best in terms of quality- had a hard time actually getting my hair to the straight-ness desired
edwina v.
Bronx, NY
Gray flat iron although I had to use it a bit extra because I have thick hair but using some styling oil it gets the job done. It's good for the price and I love it
Esther B.
This is a good straightner and its pretty affordable , I've noticed a t been damaging my hair but which straightnet doesn't ! 😔 lol but I really like it it straightnes smooth I don't know how to explain it but its like easy to do.
Mackenzie M.
Furzton, Milton Keynes
I was given this as a gift from my mom and it seems to work pretty well! I've had no issues with it. It doesn't burn my hair like others seem to. It's a bright blue color so I never use it. I'm sure it was fairly affordable. I don't know that I'd buy again if this one dies, but it does work so I'm hoping it doesn't.
Kristen E.
Davison , MI
This is the straightener my mom has and I have occasionally used. It works well, but my Remington straightener does a much better job. This straightener is great for damaged hair because it does not have extremely high heat settings, which works perfectly for my moms hair.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
This is my favorite straightener. I purchased this for $45 at my local walmart. It gets hot super fast and works wonders on my hair. I also curl with it. I would recommend this to someone who is always on the go and needs a quick fix; it will do the job!
amari t.
Atlanta, GA
This is sooo perfect it works great its cute love the packaging and i just really love it i have really deep waves in my hair and my old flat iron sucked i had to run it through my hair several time but with this i only have to do it twice
Maggie D.
Sioux Falls
My hair snags in the iron a lot on this straightener. It works well it just pulls my hair when I am trying to straighten it. I never used to have this issue so I decided to go with a new brand. Hoping to have better luck.
Rose B.
This hair straightener works well for hair that is not super thick. It gets my hair straight fairly quickly. I like that it has a high heat setting, and I even use it to curl my hair!
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone knows if this damage your hair alot? I'm looking for an affordable flat iron that leave my hair smooth and shiny
Taylor B.
Kershaw, SC
Does it do a good job? Does it burn your hair?
Maria H.
Where did you get your's?? Is it worth it?? How much??
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
What's a good Temperature setting?
Brittney M.
Does this work really well on your hair?