BY REVLON #39 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Smooth, Sleek Styles in Seconds 30 Second Fast Heat-Up 30 Heat Settings Instant Heat Recovery Auto Shut-Off Rheostat Dial Separate On/Off Switch with "On" Indicator Light Tangle-free Swivel Cord Bonus: Heat Resistant Storage Pouch / Pad 100% Pure Titanium-Plated Straightener Creates Instant Results, Eliminates Frizz, Brilliant Shine Titanium Technology Titanium is a superior conductor of heat.  It transfers heat faster than other materials so you get better results in less time.  The faster heat transfer causes less damage to the hair since there is a shorter exposure to the harmful heat levels. High-grade titanium produces substantially more beneficial negative ions than other types of ionic plates.  More negative ions means more manageability, less damage, less frizz and longer-lasting styles. Titanium also works to enhance hair s hydration, l

Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Plated Straightner RVST2030
  • "I love my revlon hair straightener its works awesome and i love that it puts off just enough heat to straighten my tiny toght curls" in 1 review
  • "Heats up really fast & straightened my curly hair in no time." in 1 review
Samantha L.
I have had this straightener for many years now and it has been through heck and back and still works amazing. It heats up very quick and only takes a few strokes through my hair to straighten. I would recommend this product. Its a great value for the price
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
This is my favorite straightener. I purchased this for $45 at my local walmart. It gets hot super fast and works wonders on my hair. I also curl with it. I would recommend this to someone who is always on the go and needs a quick fix; it will do the job!
Rhobinne Jemima A.
Waikoloa, HI
This is a really incredible straightener. I thing the price is not that bad if you love your hair and you want to do something with it. So, guys, you must have this!!!! Now. This makes your hair really shiny and really smooth. So get this guys!'
Kalley H.
Bagdad
I have had this since I was 11. It heats up quickly I'm definitely a repeat user. I use this product quite often, about every other day. It's pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sara B.
Orlando , FL
I love this tool and I've had mine for years. The titanium blades make my hair very shiny without feeling damaged and it keeps that my hair straight for a pretty long time considering I live in Florida!
Maggie D.
Sioux Falls
My hair snags in the iron a lot on this straightener. It works well it just pulls my hair when I am trying to straighten it. I never used to have this issue so I decided to go with a new brand. Hoping to have better luck.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I use this flat iron to give my hair loose curls. I get nice even heat and a shiny smooth finish. I have curly hair, and I usually need to make about 2-3 passes to achieve an straight section.
Erika C.
Shelbyville, IN
My daughter has accidentally thrown the straighten into the tub (unplugged) two different times, this straighten still works perfectly! I was super impressed that it's lasting better than any expensive straighten I've used.
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
This was my first big purchase for a hair product and I don’t regret it at all , I bought this in my first years of college and I still have it , it smooths out your hair beautifully
Alyssa K.
Saint Thomas, ND
 This is a very good product for the price. I use this product every time I straighten my hair and it is one of the most preferred to straighteners I bought as this is I am on my second one now it is very good for the price I'm happy
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone knows if this damage your hair alot? I'm looking for an affordable flat iron that leave my hair smooth and shiny
Taylor B.
Kershaw, SC
Does it do a good job? Does it burn your hair?
Maria H.
Where did you get your's?? Is it worth it?? How much??
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
What's a good Temperature setting?
Brittney M.
Does this work really well on your hair?