BY REVLON

Smooth, Sleek Styles in Seconds 30 Second Fast Heat-Up 30 Heat Settings Instant Heat Recovery Auto Shut-Off Rheostat Dial Separate On/Off Switch with "On" Indicator Light Tangle-free Swivel Cord Bonus: Heat Resistant Storage Pouch / Pad 100% Pure Titanium-Plated Straightener Creates Instant Results, Eliminates Frizz, Brilliant Shine Titanium Technology Titanium is a superior conductor of heat.  It transfers heat faster than other materials so you get better results in less time.  The faster heat transfer causes less damage to the hair since there is a shorter exposure to the harmful heat levels. High-grade titanium produces substantially more beneficial negative ions than other types of ionic plates.  More negative ions means more manageability, less damage, less frizz and longer-lasting styles. Titanium also works to enhance hair s hydration, l

Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Plated Straightner RVST2030
  • "I love my revlon hair straightener its works awesome and i love that it puts off just enough heat to straighten my tiny toght curls" in 1 review
  • "Heats up really fast & straightened my curly hair in no time." in 1 review
Morgan M.
Elizabethton
Purchased at: Walgreens
This straighten has helped in times of need for my hair. I would definitely buy this again for the price. It was on the cheaper price. It straightened my curlier hair perfectly. I love this thing. I love how it locks
Emily B.
Apollo Beach
My hair is wavy naturally and this product helps me have the straight hair that I want. I have also used it on someone who has very curly hair and it still worked just as well. Great product! I recommend it!
Yania H.
Manhattan
This flat iron leaves my hair slick and straight. It works well with extensions. I use this flat iron every time I’m going out and need my hair to be on its beast behavior. I recommend this flat iron
christina d.
Love the plating on this straightener along with the temperature control. I enjoy using it for quickly getting ready in the morning with it! Love this sleek look provided.
Eileen F.
Sanford
Purchased at: Walmart
I'll be looking for another hair straightener. I thought I could straighten it just once with it. Nope. Burnt hair. I had to trim my ends because it took more than once.
ruth s.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This a great high quality hair straightener that gets the job done fast, if you have wild hair it will make it silky smooth. with less time. It's great. U recommend it
Sarah S.
Bloomington, IL
I've never tried a high end straightener, but this one gets the job done! It's lasted me 5 years and still kicking! Slides over hair like a dream and leaves it silky.
Ingrid M.
Garden Grove, CA
My favorite straightener! It is great because you can adjust the heat and it is easy to store since the one I have has a pocket to store in. I also do my curls with this!
Erin F.
Hickory, NC
A great and an amazing straightener! The temperature controls are Great! And one swipe and the frizz and hair are straight and has a beautiful shine to it as well.
Mini L.
This product is good quality for the price. I wish it got hotter. It has a great 1 hr turn off safety feature that basically has kept my house from burning down.
Taylor B.
Kershaw, SC
Does it do a good job? Does it burn your hair?
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone knows if this damage your hair alot? I'm looking for an affordable flat iron that leave my hair smooth and shiny
Maria H.
Where did you get your's?? Is it worth it?? How much??
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
What's a good Temperature setting?
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
What is the best little hair straightener?