BY REVLON #21 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Smooth, Sleek Styles in Seconds 30 Second Fast Heat-Up 30 Heat Settings Instant Heat Recovery Auto Shut-Off Rheostat Dial Separate On/Off Switch with "On" Indicator Light Tangle-free Swivel Cord Bonus: Heat Resistant Storage Pouch / Pad 100% Pure Titanium-Plated Straightener Creates Instant Results, Eliminates Frizz, Brilliant Shine Titanium Technology Titanium is a superior conductor of heat.  It transfers heat faster than other materials so you get better results in less time.  The faster heat transfer causes less damage to the hair since there is a shorter exposure to the harmful heat levels. High-grade titanium produces substantially more beneficial negative ions than other types of ionic plates.  More negative ions means more manageability, less damage, less frizz and longer-lasting styles. Titanium also works to enhance hair s hydration, l

Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Plated Straightner RVST2030
  • "I love my revlon hair straightener its works awesome and i love that it puts off just enough heat to straighten my tiny toght curls" in 1 review
  • "Heats up really fast & straightened my curly hair in no time." in 1 review
Tori S.
kennesaw
I have had this straightener for years and it still works perfectly. I use it every couple weeks and you can go pretty fast. I got it at target and it was for a cheap price. I could buy it again.
Alessa H.
Los Angeles
I have owned a Revlon Titanium Plated Iron for two years and it still functions just like when I first purchased it. It is super easy to flip out the ends of your hair. It heats up super fast, allows me to curl, shape, and give more definition to my hair.
Elaine Z.
North York, ON
it's nice, bought it at shoppers drug mart around $30~40? it gives a free sponge-ish protector so that you can just put the iron in and throw it away. I used it everyday before I permed my hair curl. now i rarely use it, only when i want to make hair near my scalp look more volume.
Rosa B.
Orem, UT
I love it! It doesn't take too long to straighten my hair (even more). It doesn't leave my hair freezy even though I don't use serums or heat protection products.
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
I have really curly hair and this straighter is amazing when I need to flat iron my hair. Do use a heat protector or it can damage your hair after multiple uses (as would any straightener). I use it twice a month and have used it for 3 years now. I would recommend it to everyone!!
Rocio M.
Perth Amboy
What I like most about this flat iron is that it doesn't burn my hair. My hair is very curly but it straightens easily with the right about of heat. I don't have to reuse this iron over and over causing heat damage to my follicles. Overall, the price is good and I liked using this iron. Great Work Revlon!
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
This Revlo hair straighten works above and beyond NY exceptions. I love it!! I would absolutely. Recommend. This product. And I wouldl buy this hair straighten. Again.The price on this product  Is very affordable. I bought this hair straighten. At Walmart.
Heidi B.
Maurice, LA
I really love Revlon and this straightner is no exception. It works really well & effortlessly! It doesn't do much in the frizz department, but overall is really great
Ashlee C.
York, SC
I loved this straightener! It lasted me through serve as Years, I just felt like upgrading so I replaced it. It served me well and straightened my curly hair very well!
Kayla F.
Love this straightener! I use it all the time and it gives an amazing flat, sleek, health look to my hair! Revlon is such a good quality brand and has amazing prices.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone knows if this damage your hair alot? I'm looking for an affordable flat iron that leave my hair smooth and shiny
Taylor B.
Kershaw, SC
Does it do a good job? Does it burn your hair?
Maria H.
Where did you get your's?? Is it worth it?? How much??
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
What's a good Temperature setting?
Brittney M.
Does this work really well on your hair?