BY REVLON #37 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Smooth, Sleek Styles in Seconds 30 Second Fast Heat-Up 30 Heat Settings Instant Heat Recovery Auto Shut-Off Rheostat Dial Separate On/Off Switch with "On" Indicator Light Tangle-free Swivel Cord Bonus: Heat Resistant Storage Pouch / Pad 100% Pure Titanium-Plated Straightener Creates Instant Results, Eliminates Frizz, Brilliant Shine Titanium Technology Titanium is a superior conductor of heat.  It transfers heat faster than other materials so you get better results in less time.  The faster heat transfer causes less damage to the hair since there is a shorter exposure to the harmful heat levels. High-grade titanium produces substantially more beneficial negative ions than other types of ionic plates.  More negative ions means more manageability, less damage, less frizz and longer-lasting styles. Titanium also works to enhance hair s hydration, l

• "Heats up really fast & straightened my curly hair in no time." in 1 review
  • "I love my revlon hair straightener its works awesome and i love that it puts off just enough heat to straighten my tiny toght curls" in 1 review
Cassandra O.
I love Titanium plated straighteners so I figured  I'd give this one a try. I have thick and curly hair. I purchased from Walmart. For the price, it works very well. My hair does end up shiny from the use however I have to go over a few times to get the curl out. I would recommend.
Lisa H.
Huntington , WV
This straightener is one of the best straighteners out there. It is very powerful and heats up very quickly. The ceramic plates are great for your hair and will not damage your hair like most straighteners tend to do. I would highly recommend this product.
Nicole B.
this hair straightener straightens my ridiculously thick hair fast and heats up fast too. i have very thick hair and it’s the only straightener to ever work for me 100%. very affordable. the only con is that any time i heat it up, it smells weird.
Carrie B.
Mentor, OH
I have had this for about a year and it started out working great gets my hair super straight and it's slides thru my hair so easily but lately it doesn't seem to get as hot and light is alway blinking on it like it's got a short or something.
Gracika E.
Good straightener for the price. I don't use it all that often but it gets the job done which is good. I'm happy with it. The wear on it is good as well. I bought mine at Walmart but everywhere has it around the same price.
Jackie S.
Stockbridge, GA
Now that I'm natural I don't use my straightener as much. However I purchased this straightener from Target. it was very affordable. Its lightweight and I believe mine came with a case to put it in to travel. It has a heat setting which is perfect so that its not too hot.
Samantha L.
I have had this straightener for many years now and it has been through heck and back and still works amazing. It heats up very quick and only takes a few strokes through my hair to straighten. I would recommend this product. Its a great value for the price
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
This is my favorite straightener. I purchased this for $45 at my local walmart. It gets hot super fast and works wonders on my hair. I also curl with it. I would recommend this to someone who is always on the go and needs a quick fix; it will do the job!
Rhobinne Jemima A.
Waikoloa, HI
This is a really incredible straightener. I thing the price is not that bad if you love your hair and you want to do something with it. So, guys, you must have this!!!! Now. This makes your hair really shiny and really smooth. So get this guys!'
Sara B.
Orlando , FL
I love this tool and I've had mine for years. The titanium blades make my hair very shiny without feeling damaged and it keeps that my hair straight for a pretty long time considering I live in Florida!
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone knows if this damage your hair alot? I'm looking for an affordable flat iron that leave my hair smooth and shiny
Taylor B.
Kershaw, SC
Does it do a good job? Does it burn your hair?
Maria H.
Where did you get your's?? Is it worth it?? How much??
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
What's a good Temperature setting?
Brittney M.
Does this work really well on your hair?