BY REVLON #37 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Smooth, Sleek Styles in Seconds 30 Second Fast Heat-Up 30 Heat Settings Instant Heat Recovery Auto Shut-Off Rheostat Dial Separate On/Off Switch with "On" Indicator Light Tangle-free Swivel Cord Bonus: Heat Resistant Storage Pouch / Pad 100% Pure Titanium-Plated Straightener Creates Instant Results, Eliminates Frizz, Brilliant Shine Titanium Technology Titanium is a superior conductor of heat.  It transfers heat faster than other materials so you get better results in less time.  The faster heat transfer causes less damage to the hair since there is a shorter exposure to the harmful heat levels. High-grade titanium produces substantially more beneficial negative ions than other types of ionic plates.  More negative ions means more manageability, less damage, less frizz and longer-lasting styles. Titanium also works to enhance hair s hydration, l

Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Plated Straightner RVST2030
  • "I love my revlon hair straightener its works awesome and i love that it puts off just enough heat to straighten my tiny toght curls" in 1 review
  • "Heats up really fast & straightened my curly hair in no time." in 1 review
Sydnie V.
Del city, OK
This is an awesome straightener for a pretty decent price! It’s thin and heats up pretty well. Gets my thick mane pretty straight without much hassle. You can find this bad boy at any drugstore or Walmart !
Arzel T.
Lake Isabella, CA
I have literally had this straightener for over 10 years. It still works with zero problems. Whenever it finally breaks and I have to buy a new one I will be buying from Revlon again.
Emily B.
Apollo Beach
My hair is wavy naturally and this product helps me have the straight hair that I want. I have also used it on someone who has very curly hair and it still worked just as well. Great product! I recommend it!
Tori S.
kennesaw
I have had this straightener for years and it still works perfectly. I use it every couple weeks and you can go pretty fast. I got it at target and it was for a cheap price. I could buy it again.
Elaine Z.
North York , ON
it's nice, bought it at shoppers drug mart around $30~40? it gives a free sponge-ish protector so that you can just put the iron in and throw it away. I used it everyday before I permed my hair curl. now i rarely use it, only when i want to make hair near my scalp look more volume.
Rosa B.
Orem, UT
I love it! It doesn't take too long to straighten my hair (even more). It doesn't leave my hair freezy even though I don't use serums or heat protection products.
Mini L.
This product is good quality for the price. I wish it got hotter. It has a great 1 hr turn off safety feature that basically has kept my house from burning down.
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
I have really curly hair and this straighter is amazing when I need to flat iron my hair. Do use a heat protector or it can damage your hair after multiple uses (as would any straightener). I use it twice a month and have used it for 3 years now. I would recommend it to everyone!!
Cristi H.
Tacoma
Great straightener! This straightener heats fast and evenly and efficiently! It always gets my hair straight with one or two runs through my hair when separating it and it doesn’t dry my hair out. This has lasted me daily for a year now and still works like the first day I got it
Asaw C.
My hair is already straight but it really helps smooth it out when it’s frizzy and give me more of a sleek look! I don’t think it burns my hair a lot so I actually love that part.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone knows if this damage your hair alot? I'm looking for an affordable flat iron that leave my hair smooth and shiny
Taylor B.
Kershaw, SC
Does it do a good job? Does it burn your hair?
Maria H.
Where did you get your's?? Is it worth it?? How much??
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
What's a good Temperature setting?
Brittney M.
Does this work really well on your hair?