BY REVLON #37 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Smooth, Sleek Styles in Seconds 30 Second Fast Heat-Up 30 Heat Settings Instant Heat Recovery Auto Shut-Off Rheostat Dial Separate On/Off Switch with "On" Indicator Light Tangle-free Swivel Cord Bonus: Heat Resistant Storage Pouch / Pad 100% Pure Titanium-Plated Straightener Creates Instant Results, Eliminates Frizz, Brilliant Shine Titanium Technology Titanium is a superior conductor of heat.  It transfers heat faster than other materials so you get better results in less time.  The faster heat transfer causes less damage to the hair since there is a shorter exposure to the harmful heat levels. High-grade titanium produces substantially more beneficial negative ions than other types of ionic plates.  More negative ions means more manageability, less damage, less frizz and longer-lasting styles. Titanium also works to enhance hair s hydration, l

Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Plated Straightner RVST2030
  • "I love my revlon hair straightener its works awesome and i love that it puts off just enough heat to straighten my tiny toght curls" in 1 review
  • "Heats up really fast & straightened my curly hair in no time." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Bloomington
I've never tried a high end straightener, but this one gets the job done! It's lasted me 5 years and still kicking! Slides over hair like a dream and leaves it silky.
Erin F.
Hickory, NC
A great and an amazing straightener! The temperature controls are Great! And one swipe and the frizz and hair are straight and has a beautiful shine to it as well.
Elaine Z.
North York , ON
it's nice, bought it at shoppers drug mart around $30~40? it gives a free sponge-ish protector so that you can just put the iron in and throw it away. I used it everyday before I permed my hair curl. now i rarely use it, only when i want to make hair near my scalp look more volume.
Rosa B.
Orem
I love it! It doesn't take too long to straighten my hair (even more). It doesn't leave my hair freezy even though I don't use serums or heat protection products.
Avani D.
Jersey City, NJ
I have really curly hair and this straighter is amazing when I need to flat iron my hair. Do use a heat protector or it can damage your hair after multiple uses (as would any straightener). I use it twice a month and have used it for 3 years now. I would recommend it to everyone!!
Heidi B.
Maurice, LA
I really love Revlon and this straightner is no exception. It works really well & effortlessly! It doesn't do much in the frizz department, but overall is really great
Taylor M.
Flint, MI
I got this as a gift last year and its my go to straightener. I'll use it until it stops working ans won't replace it unless I have to, don't have to go over same piece multiple times amd it gets really really hot but don't burn your hair. I love it.
Brittanie K.
Kilgore
I've had this hair straightener going on 4 years now. It still works great and it does it's job. I'll always use this brand for straightener very affordable not expensive at all.
Ingrid M.
Garden Grove, CA
My favorite straightener! It is great because you can adjust the heat and it is easy to store since the one I have has a pocket to store in. I also do my curls with this!
Emily H.
This is the best styling tool I’ve ever used! It straightens my thick long hair in half the time of other driers and is super easy to maneuver and hold. It’s expensive, but it’s lasted for years, so it’s definitely worth it.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone knows if this damage your hair alot? I'm looking for an affordable flat iron that leave my hair smooth and shiny
Taylor B.
Kershaw, SC
Does it do a good job? Does it burn your hair?
Maria H.
Where did you get your's?? Is it worth it?? How much??
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
What's a good Temperature setting?
Brittney M.
Does this work really well on your hair?