Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Plated Straightner RVST2030

Smooth, Sleek Styles in Seconds 30 Second Fast Heat-Up 30 Heat Settings Instant Heat Recovery Auto Shut-Off Rheostat Dial Separate On/Off Switch with "On" Indicator Light Tangle-free Swivel Cord Bonus: Heat Resistant Storage Pouch / Pad 100% Pure Titanium-Plated Straightener Creates Instant Results, Eliminates Frizz, Brilliant Shine Titanium Technology Titanium is a superior conductor of heat.  It transfers heat faster than other materials so you get better results in less time.  The faster heat transfer causes less damage to the hair since there is a shorter exposure to the harmful heat levels. High-grade titanium produces substantially more beneficial negative ions than other types of ionic plates.  More negative ions means more manageability, less damage, less frizz and longer-lasting styles. Titanium also works to enhance hair s hydration, l

How good is this straightener for the hair and do I need some kind of oil or spray when using it ? What do you’ll recommend
Hey I'm looking for the best straightener that well not damage your is this the one
What is the best little hair straightener?
Start your review of Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Plated Straightner RVST2030!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love my revlon hair straightener its works awesome and i love that it puts off just enough heat to straighten my tiny toght curlsin 1 review
Heats up really fast & straightened my curly hair in no time.in 1 review
a month agocincinnati
I love this titanium straightener! Anyone looking for a new straightener I recommend getting the titanium and not the ceramic. The titanium leaves your hair looking healthier and doesn’t cause you to have as much breakage.
3 months agoFort Wayne, IN
such a cheap hair straightener. most hair styling tools from this brand are not high enough quality. I even have already naturally straight hair and I feel like it doesn’t get out a flip well from sleeping at all
18 days agoForney, TX
All of my best friends have this. All eight of us. Gradually we ended up trying it out one by one and I’m not even joking we all went and bought it the next day. Awesome price for a great flat iron.
3 months ago
Personally I would not buy this product again it didn’t straighten my hair for long and left waves in my hair but that is just my opinion my sister has the same straighten as me and it worked fine for her but I just I have thick hair
7 months agowest covina
I love this!!! I first got it when i was like 16 amd i gave it away and i never found one to ever work as it did. It gets your hair way straight and smooth and silky, it doeant make it look dry at all. It curls hair so nice amd they stay all day with little hair spray. I have 2 in stock just in case mine breaks or they stop selling it.
2 years agoNorwalk, CT
I have really curly hair and this straighter is amazing when I need to flat iron my hair. Do use a heat protector or it can damage your hair after multiple uses (as would any straightener). I use it twice a month and have used it for 3 years now. I would recommend it to everyone!!
6 months agoCanton, GA
AMAZING. The only word that describes this straightener. It straightens any type of hair that will stay all day. Which is something that many people can’t say their straightener does. It can be more on the expensive side but you are paying for something that is most definitely worth the money.
4 months agoYonkers, NY
Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Plated Straightner RVST2030 uploaded by Darianny D.
After several times looking for a good straightener I found this one, it leave me the perfect straight hair that I was looking for, I left my when I moved to NY but I hope that soon and can get a new one, totally recommend it
9 months ago
Purchased at: Target
I bought this quick when my Chi died and I wanted to see how a less expensive straightener would work. I have thick hair, but just a little wavy, and I had to hold this on my hair for so long to get it straight. I felt like I was frying my hair. Tossed it.
6 months agoJAMESTOWN, ND
I love this straightener. It works just as good if better than the more expensive ones I've owned in the past. I love that it was an automatic shut off so I don't accidently burn my house down. I also love that it is so affordable. I definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...