BY REVLON #37 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Smooth, Sleek Styles in Seconds 30 Second Fast Heat-Up 30 Heat Settings Instant Heat Recovery Auto Shut-Off Rheostat Dial Separate On/Off Switch with "On" Indicator Light Tangle-free Swivel Cord Bonus: Heat Resistant Storage Pouch / Pad 100% Pure Titanium-Plated Straightener Creates Instant Results, Eliminates Frizz, Brilliant Shine Titanium Technology Titanium is a superior conductor of heat.  It transfers heat faster than other materials so you get better results in less time.  The faster heat transfer causes less damage to the hair since there is a shorter exposure to the harmful heat levels. High-grade titanium produces substantially more beneficial negative ions than other types of ionic plates.  More negative ions means more manageability, less damage, less frizz and longer-lasting styles. Titanium also works to enhance hair s hydration, l

Revlon Smoothstay Titanium Plated Straightner RVST2030
  • "I love my revlon hair straightener its works awesome and i love that it puts off just enough heat to straighten my tiny toght curls" in 1 review
  • "Heats up really fast & straightened my curly hair in no time." in 1 review
Jaira🍯💕✨ B.
This straightener does get your hair straight, but only for a short time. I have very curly hair, and I felt like it didn’t get as heated as I wanted it too. I found my hair would slowly lose the straightness through out the day, way faster than any other straightener I’ve used. It also did not last very long at all. It stopped working about 1 year after I had it. Considering I’ve had my other one for about 3 yrs, thats not good. In all honesty, I rate this about a one star, but I feel like if someone who had a little less curl than me could use it, and it would handle it better.
Lexi🌞 A.
New Berlin, WI
This straightener gets the job done eventually, I have pretty easy to straighten hair when I use a good straightener and it takes me less than 10 minutes but this straightness takes me a while longer and I feel like my hair starts to kink itself up after this , good for the price though
Devin G.
Fullerton
These are not only affordable but last a really long time. I have had mine for about 6 Years now and it’s still going strong. Obviously a straightener is gunna damage your hair but if you don’t do it too much you’ll be totally fine. I use this about once or twice a month.
Patricia T.
Land O Lakes, FL
Love this straightener it doesn’t damage my hair I use it almost every week and it’s so quick to straighten my hair I bought it at Walmart for a good affordable price I also saw it at walgreens I definitely recommend this
Courtney B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I’ve had this straightener for a few years now. I like that I am able to adjust the heat and it gets my hair pretty straight. The downside is that my hair occasionally gets stuck in the sides of the plates and breaks off.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
This flat iron is awesome. I use it quick and easy I bought it from Burlington and I use it maybe every 2 weeks depending on if I wanna wear my hair straight. I have naturally curly hair and it straightens it extremely well unlike a lot of other flat irons.
Jennifer H.
This straightener has lasted me a very long time. I recently noticed it doesn't do what it used to do which I think is my fault because I haven't been treating the straighter the best as I should be using it.
🐈Marisol H.
Huntington Park
I use this straightener whenever am on a hurry, because it does the job easy and faster than any of the other straighteners I have used. Sometimes I use it to make beach waves as well and they stay all day.
Sydnie V.
Del city, OK
This is an awesome straightener for a pretty decent price! It’s thin and heats up pretty well. Gets my thick mane pretty straight without much hassle. You can find this bad boy at any drugstore or Walmart !
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone knows if this damage your hair alot? I'm looking for an affordable flat iron that leave my hair smooth and shiny
Taylor B.
Kershaw, SC
Does it do a good job? Does it burn your hair?
Maria H.
Where did you get your's?? Is it worth it?? How much??
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
What's a good Temperature setting?
Brittney M.
Does this work really well on your hair?