BY REVLON #37 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Smooth, Sleek Styles in Seconds 30 Second Fast Heat-Up 30 Heat Settings Instant Heat Recovery Auto Shut-Off Rheostat Dial Separate On/Off Switch with "On" Indicator Light Tangle-free Swivel Cord Bonus: Heat Resistant Storage Pouch / Pad 100% Pure Titanium-Plated Straightener Creates Instant Results, Eliminates Frizz, Brilliant Shine Titanium Technology Titanium is a superior conductor of heat.  It transfers heat faster than other materials so you get better results in less time.  The faster heat transfer causes less damage to the hair since there is a shorter exposure to the harmful heat levels. High-grade titanium produces substantially more beneficial negative ions than other types of ionic plates.  More negative ions means more manageability, less damage, less frizz and longer-lasting styles. Titanium also works to enhance hair s hydration, l

• "Heats up really fast & straightened my curly hair in no time." in 1 review
  • "I love my revlon hair straightener its works awesome and i love that it puts off just enough heat to straighten my tiny toght curls" in 1 review
Samantha J.
River
I use this for traveling when Im going to be on the go alot and around people because its affordable and I wont lose much money if lost or stolen. Plus it super light easy to store and its cute. It does a great job on my hair to I have naturally curly thick course hair and this straightner tames it down just as good as My chi does ! I would recommend it and purchase it again.
Laura D.
Yuma
This is a great straightener and I love how big it is , even when I had my long hair it did not damage or break my hair , I love that it goes all the way to 410 degrees and still doesn’t burn my hair . I’ve had mine for about 3 years now and it’s still working just fine
Mackenzie C.
Sacramento, CA
I think that this is an AMAZING straightener! It is affordable at Walgreens and target. I have curly hair and it isn’t big and bulky so it is easy to use. You only need to go over your hair once or twice and it’s silky straight!
Patricia T.
Land O Lakes, FL
Love this straightener it doesn’t damage my hair I use it almost every week and it’s so quick to straighten my hair I bought it at Walmart for a good affordable price I also saw it at walgreens I definitely recommend this
Courtney B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I’ve had this straightener for a few years now. I like that I am able to adjust the heat and it gets my hair pretty straight. The downside is that my hair occasionally gets stuck in the sides of the plates and breaks off.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
This flat iron is awesome. I use it quick and easy I bought it from Burlington and I use it maybe every 2 weeks depending on if I wanna wear my hair straight. I have naturally curly hair and it straightens it extremely well unlike a lot of other flat irons.
Jennifer H.
This straightener has lasted me a very long time. I recently noticed it doesn't do what it used to do which I think is my fault because I haven't been treating the straighter the best as I should be using it.
Sydnie V.
Del city, OK
This is an awesome straightener for a pretty decent price! It’s thin and heats up pretty well. Gets my thick mane pretty straight without much hassle. You can find this bad boy at any drugstore or Walmart !
Sarah S.
Bloomington
I've never tried a high end straightener, but this one gets the job done! It's lasted me 5 years and still kicking! Slides over hair like a dream and leaves it silky.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone knows if this damage your hair alot? I'm looking for an affordable flat iron that leave my hair smooth and shiny
Taylor B.
Kershaw, SC
Does it do a good job? Does it burn your hair?
Maria H.
Where did you get your's?? Is it worth it?? How much??
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
What's a good Temperature setting?
Brittney M.
Does this work really well on your hair?