BY REVLON

Revlon Smooth Glide 2-N-1 Nano Diamond Multi-Styling Iron Styling Tool: Nano diamond tourmaline ceramic technology for smooth glide, reduced frizz, and faster results 430-degree professional high heat Glide hair between plates to straighten Wrap hair around cone to curl 0.5-1.25" barrel size Heat-resistant glove included Auto shut-off; item RVIR1091BLKD

Buy on Amazon
Zakiya B.
Brunswick
This is a great product it is affordable and works great I used it to flat iron my hair a couple of times and i was impressed by how great it worked on my thick hair,I purchased it from my local walmart,I would buy this product again if I had to choose between any other product.
Bridgett J.
Pacoima
This is great because not only do i use it as a hair iron but it can also be used as a curling iron as well. It leaves my hair sleek. And nonfrizzy. Glides thru each strand effortlessly.
Tara S.
Hair glides through efortlessly, and iron heats up vert quick. Overall this is a great product, but use a heat protectant styling aid to keep your hair from being damaged!!
Rachel M.
Ridgecrest
This straightener works great. It gives me sleek, straight hair but also adds beautiful curls when I want to use it to curl my hair. I would recommend this.
Haylee B.
Georgetown, IN
This is one of my favorite straighteners because it can curl your hair or straighten your hair whichever you prefer because it is a two in one
Belen  C.
Bakersfield, CA
This makes my hair smooth and silky and makes it feel healthy and revived and it doesn't damage my hair as much as I thought that it would
Syndy T.
Pasco, WA
Great straightner i use it every other day because my hair gets very puffy and it works great and id get another one if i wanted
Yadira G.
Santa Ana, CA
It has a great heat setting but I have such thick coarse hair that it did not work as well. it suits those with thin fine hair.
Simran P.
Greenville SC
Whenever I'am traveling I tend to take this with me as I can straighten as well as curl my hai without so much effort.
Kyla N.
Tallahassee
It works about as well you could expect a cheap straightener to work... It makes you look more put together and classy