Revlon Small Tort Claw Hair Clips, 2 count uploaded by Stacy M.Revlon Small Tort Claw Hair Clips, 2 count uploaded by Angelina B.

BY REVLON

Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these all the ti,etc to pin up my little ones super long thick hair .it helps keep it off her face without huge clips on her small head . They also come in handy to claw her jumbo donut in place on top of her head ,Bobby pins won't cut it with how thick her hair is and these solve that
Alexis R.
rancho Cucamonga
Beauty Junkie Expert
These  definitely  are great for  thicker hair that can hold the clip, with thin hair the clips end up losing hair. I delive I got mine at target where you get all the hair stuff. The ends of the clips might break if your push on them. Personally I wouldn't buy them again  because they didn't work for my hair.
jennifer J.
Anchorage
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these clips for everything! My hair and my towels to hold them together. I use these to separate my hair as I am styling almost daily. I buy these at WALMART, SALLY HANSENS, and CVS pharmacies. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants better control of their hair.
D B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great to use to keep the hair away from my face when putting on makeup.  I use these daily as does my daughter.  We both use these to when applying makeup and styling our hair.  They seem pretty sturdy.  We have managed to use these for over a year with no issues.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These hair clips are amazing! They work perfect with any type of hair! Some cam be a little pricey for the quality! I like the solid colors. And it holds my hair up on those days you don't want to tie your hair back with a band!
TeMana D.
Waipahu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good clips, they do work and do the job but I still perfer a bigger clip and a more bulky feel clips because these clips can easily break and then you would have to just repurchase more. So its good but at the sametime you would have to buy more when they break
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great! Great color for brunettes, I use to hold the top 1/2 of my hair up, or even in a front poof. I'd buy these again, great value. I tend to be a bit harsh on hair products, so these wont last over a year, but with the price being so great, I buy again!
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I had long hair, these clips were essential to keep my hair up on a hot and sunny day...now that I've cut my hair shorter, I'm pleased that these still grip and hold my hairstyle. They're perfect for both hot or windy days...I always have some in my makeup bag and even have a couple clipped to the dash of my car for on the go, windows down drive days.;)
Brittany W.
Winston-Salem
These are my favorite hair clips. I use these for holding my thick hair up while I'm blow drying and straightening. It's extremely effective and I love all the beautiful colors Revlon has come out with. I'd highly recommend these even for thicker hair types.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
They hold my hair really good. Nice shape and keeps my hair in place for the day. I like the packaging and they way they are on the package. I use these all the time and love them. They are really good to hold the hair in place and keeps it in place  for the day.