Revlon Slant Tip Perfectweeze With 10 Free Emery Boards uploaded by Kelli D.

BY REVLON

Ann M.
Urbanna, VA
These are the only tweezers I use. They are so much easier than the regular ones. I got mine at the local pharmacy. You can find them at most places that sell cosmetics. I would not change anything, and I will be buying some more of these to give to my daughters that keep borrowing mine.
Kimberly R.
San Leandro
Let me tell you something about these tweezers. They are so delicate, And its so hard to take out the little hairs out! I used to struggle with these! I have sticked with the regular tweezers now
Brandy C.
These tweezers were ok. I had a hard time with the handles, they are made for smaller fingers and they got stuck a few times. I also do not like the "tweezeability", I found it hard to actually grab my eyebrows and pull them out in one shot. I would grab and pull, but they did not grab tight enough and the hair needing to be plucked would slip through. It was also hard to use in my left hand due to the obvious right handed angle of the tip cause awkward hand crossing/twisting in front of the mirror to pluck my eyebrows. I considered putting them in with my first aide kit, but I decided that was probably not a good idea either as it had such a hard time grasping my eyebrows, I didn't want the same issue with any splinters.
Amanda F.
Tupelo, MS
The value of a good sharp pair of tweezers cannot be overstated. I love this particular set. They get all the ingrown hairs and are easy to handle due to their design.
Whitney K.
Kind of basic, but it works. Cant go wrong with a tweeze and emory board. You don't get pinched when you use it which is something I look for when buying a tweezer.
Wendy W.
Love the way they pull the hair out of
My skin, not rough, never pinches and always gets the job done with little to no effort. I Have had a battle with certain tweezers but theses are the best they get everything in one minutes time.
giselle g.
Alexandria, VA
This is ok it is definitely not the best tweeter I have purchased. It looks like metal but it is like a hard plastic. I prefer a harder material like metal when it comes to tweezers. I would not buy this again
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
The packaging felt ok just basic but it got the job done! I have gone through tons of these and need to buy more. I think it is a great price and it actually works! I don't think it needs to be improved! This is great! I love the nail file sets they really sand it down!!
Sandy A.
Yucca Valley, CA
This product is okay. The price is inexpensive and they work to some degree. The precision is not good. They do not allow you to get every hair. They have a difficult time clapping on the smaller hairs.
Kelli D.
Tough on stubborn hangnails and gentle to buff your nails to give yourself an at home manicure Revlon brand is always a go to brand for me when im buying drugstore brands!