BY REVLON

Allison B.
USA
This is like the holy juice that keeps my skin protected and I just put some on 20 mins before I apply my makeup and it acts as a moisturizer and it help me have smooth application every time.
Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I was ecstatic to find how well I felt making this purchase by Revlon. This was a perfect addition to my skin care regimen during the summer months. The product delivers great sun protection with an SPF of 30 and the super bonus is that it adds such a wonderful non blinding sunkissed highlight! It's super easy to apply and I wore it both bare faced as well as under a light application of makeup. I will more than likely continue using this throughout the fall to add that beautiful touch of glow.
Alexis C.
Shreveport
This was definitely one of the more interesting ones. I got it from Walmart. I've used it a good couple of times. It was nicely packaged. The package is actually what convinced me to but it. I didn't notice results. I wouldn't buy this again but I am going to continue the use of mine.
Reva P.
Jacksonville
I love this facestick! It's easy to apply and I feel like it does what it's supposed to do! It goes on smooth and the coverage is great! The reason I gave  it a four is because it's not always easy to find and I have only been able to find it at one store!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
i am so very much in the minority on this one. but i've got to say- it's super-emollient so it feels great going on, it makes my lips lovely shiny (unfortunately it makes my cheeks shiny, too) and it adds spf 30 with a swipe. it's tricky to wear on the face, though it can be done. the spf 30 can't be praised enough, and it actually smells quite nice (not something i tend to associate with the skinlights line). as a quick highlighting stick that adds sun protection to those places (cheekbones, collarbones, lips) that actually NEED extra sun protection, it's not bad at all. i'd be collecting them if they were still in stores. i've got rose quartz (lovely shiny pinkish clear) and am currently swapping for topaz.
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
It works ok it's an easy fix for when you are running short on time. Makes you looks 5 years younger in the dark light
Emily M.
Salem oregon
It's convenient mobile and light a little expensive for my taste butbye u have a different style so let me n
Cayla B.
San Diego
Love this the sun is blocked and it helps so much! Very great product! Took away wrinkles
Rebekah S.
Grand Prairie
This product is okay, I don’t go out in the sun very often but whenever I apply it, it feels kind of thick on my skin. I apply it before I apply my normal foundation. I probably would not buy this product again.
Hania R.
Karachi
I really don't know if it does the production of my face but when I apply it like after coming home and take a bath and my skin doesn't feel so sunburned like the redness is not there and before using this product this sunscreen I red on my face it was