Revlon SkinLights Instant Skin Brightener, SPF 15, Pink Light 02, 1.5 Fluid Ounce (44.3 ml) uploaded by Cintia M.Revlon SkinLights Instant Skin Brightener, SPF 15, Pink Light 02, 1.5 Fluid Ounce (44.3 ml) uploaded by Cintia M.

BY REVLON

Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
Ive had this before & i constantly used it because i would have uneven color skin, but every time i used it it would leave my hands yellow. i didn't like that.
Anna J.
Fords, Nj
I normally use this just to get some SPF on my face daily. It goes on pretty well and the color is great. I use foundation over it.
Miranda T.
Midland, TX
My mom has skin pigment issues and this has helped even out and brighten her dark spots its very easy to use and good prices
Win P.
Lawrence
Best ever, love the price. My mom love it . An the color of it is great.  Can complain of the quality of the product.
Brittanie S.
La puente, CA
This product really brightens your face and leaves it feeling and looking super soft. Also isn't greasy.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
This page says the average retail price is $40.00? When I purchased this it was around $10.99. I really like this as a quick way to illuminate my skin. It brightens full skin with a pleasant smelling light liquid. You don't need much.
Cintia M.
I have the Revlon SkinLights Instant Skin Brightener, SPF 15, 1.5 Fluid Ounce (44.3 ml), but I bought It in the shade 01 Golden Light since It was summer and I was slightly tanned at the time. I used It a lot then, because It looked great on my skin giving It a nice healthy glow. It has a really nice smell, though not too strong.
But when winter came and my skin lost the extra color I couldn't find much use for It cause It was too dark on me, unless I blended It in with a mosturizer or something like that to tone It down a bit. It was affordable and you don't need a lot of the product for a full coverage, so mine is almost like brand new.
That is why I would recommend it, and if I could still find It I would buy It again, but this time in the 02 Pink Light shade to be able to use It all year round.
Tara S.
Port Alberni, BC
First off, this is impossible to find on shelves. I purchase it faithfully off of Ebay or Amazon. This illuminator is INCREDIBLE and the dewy glow it gives your skin is unparalleled to any other product I have ever used. Revlon tried to reinvent the brand and failed horribly. Discontinuing this gem of a product was a big mistake as you don't EVER find someone that has used this product and disliked it.
Glorihect Z.
Me encanta este producto excelente acabado y larga duración sin problemas 100% recomendado