Revlon Skinlights Instant Skin Brightener SPF 15 uploaded by Cintia M.Revlon Skinlights Instant Skin Brightener SPF 15 uploaded by Cintia M.

BY REVLON

• Where I can get it? Finished mine and can not find in any place!3 Answers
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
I think is better than Palmer's fade cream! I used it, and in less than two weeks, I started to see a difference. I don't want to sound like an ad, but; it really does work.
April S.
Lucasville, OH
I used this all summer! It is amazing. It goes on so smooth and easy! It's like a quick make up touch up in bottle. It protects your skin from those harmful sun rays that causes wrinkles! I will buy this again. You can get it at a great price.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
worked good. It wasn't heavy on my skin and dried quick. Didn't feel like I even had anything on. Price was fair. I was a first time buyer and not sure if I will buy again. I bought my product from Walmart.
Sarah S.
This product is great!!! The packaging is amazing and it is so easily applied!!! It is very long lasting and it feels great!!! I can't believe how cheap it is for a product this good!!! I would definitely buy this again!!!
Stacy A.
Gloster , LA
I really like this product it smells great feels great in the skin price isn't to bad . It last awhile so you get plenty of uses out of it . I really enjoy it and will buy again !
Areli A.
I used this product many years ago. I wore it mixed in foundation, or alone as a highlighter over lids and blush. I haven't been able to find it anywhere for the past decade. Pretty luminous finish. Amazing scent!
Melissa T.
CAPE CORAL, FL
I am not a big foundation gal, in fact I don't much like the feeling of anything on my skin but I thought I would give this product a shot since it looked like a foundation and bronzer in one.

The formulation itself seemed heavy and sticky to me to matter how lightly I applied it. The shimmer was also too overpowering. I immediately cleaned my face after applying it and never used it again.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This page says the average retail price is $40.00? When I purchased this it was around $10.99. I really like this as a quick way to illuminate my skin. It brightens full skin with a pleasant smelling light liquid. You don't need much.
Alondra R.
Fremont, CA
Ive had this before & i constantly used it because i would have uneven color skin, but every time i used it it would leave my hands yellow. i didn't like that.
Andrea G.
French camp, CA
Where I can get it? Finished mine and can not find in any place!