Revlon Skinlights Instant Skin Brightener SPF 15 uploaded by Michaela A.Revlon Skinlights Instant Skin Brightener SPF 15 uploaded by Cintia M.Revlon Skinlights Instant Skin Brightener SPF 15 uploaded by Cintia M.

BY REVLON

• Where I can get it? Finished mine and can not find in any...3 Answers
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
This one works best for under eyes as opposed to blemishes. The concealer claims to "light up darker skin tones without turning ashy thanks to it's specially designed shimmer-free formula" and I totally agree. It left my skin looking illuminated and fresh
Alina C.
This stuff is magical! A little goes a long way, but it’s a perfect highlight for your cheekbones or for brightening up the inner corner of your eyes. It blends beautifully and a small tube will last you forever.
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
worked good. It wasn't heavy on my skin and dried quick. Didn't feel like I even had anything on. Price was fair. I was a first time buyer and not sure if I will buy again. I bought my product from Walmart.
Sarah S.
This product is great!!! The packaging is amazing and it is so easily applied!!! It is very long lasting and it feels great!!! I can't believe how cheap it is for a product this good!!! I would definitely buy this again!!!
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
I think is better than Palmer's fade cream! I used it, and in less than two weeks, I started to see a difference. I don't want to sound like an ad, but; it really does work.
Melissa T.
Cape Coral, FL
I am not a big foundation gal, in fact I don't much like the feeling of anything on my skin but I thought I would give this product a shot since it looked like a foundation and bronzer in one.

The formulation itself seemed heavy and sticky to me to matter how lightly I applied it. The shimmer was also too overpowering. I immediately cleaned my face after applying it and never used it again.
April S.
Lucasville, OH
I used this all summer! It is amazing. It goes on so smooth and easy! It's like a quick make up touch up in bottle. It protects your skin from those harmful sun rays that causes wrinkles! I will buy this again. You can get it at a great price.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This page says the average retail price is $40.00? When I purchased this it was around $10.99. I really like this as a quick way to illuminate my skin. It brightens full skin with a pleasant smelling light liquid. You don't need much.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
I really like this product it smells great feels great in the skin price isn't to bad . It last awhile so you get plenty of uses out of it . I really enjoy it and will buy again !
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Andrea G.
French camp , CA
Where I can get it? Finished mine and can not find in any place!