Revlon SkinLights Illusion Wand, SPF 12, Light Touch 02, 0.05 Fluid Ounce (1.48 ml)

BY REVLON

Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Beautiful to use to apply a slight highlight or to brighten under eye area!! I love how compact this is and easy to apply and use. Blends out beautifully!! There are a few shades but not a massive range of colors but is beautiful and creamy!! I would buy again for future uses!
Jaclyn L.
Brier
This product is a great drug store brand highlighter. It has great coverage and has a nice shimmer. It just has a tendency to cake up in creases half way through your day.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Britney P.
Kermit, WV
Product is good for the Monet No I won't sell tutu5k No i would hurry because i would have to have it all works out of
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love the Revlon illusion skin lights wamd I use it amd own this product I would reccomend this product to others
Carley T.
I love this product because it is light! I have only
Bought it one time but I loved it and how it works
Chloe M.
i love this product it is very  good i would keep buying it i think that the packaging is good but they could  improve on it i have been using this product for a long time now i first brought this when it first came out yes i would keep buying this i would recommend this to other people
Kik: C.
Quevedo-Ecuador
I never try these one but I think it have to be  really cool because this brand have a great products and all the users always have a great commentaries but I never try it so I hope one day I can have the opportunity to wear these amazin product I hope you like it
Kate J.
Sydenham, ON
This concealer is a brightener as well. It has a silky consistency and blends well. It doesn't have the greatest coverage but is great for the younger Eye!