Revlon SkinLights GlossLights for Lips, Rose Quartz 02, 0.5 Fluid Ounce (14.8 ml) uploaded by Kaela N.Revlon SkinLights GlossLights for Lips, Rose Quartz 02, 0.5 Fluid Ounce (14.8 ml) uploaded by Kaela N.Revlon SkinLights GlossLights for Lips, Rose Quartz 02, 0.5 Fluid Ounce (14.8 ml) uploaded by Jamie F.

BY REVLON

• I have tried several glosses from drug store to high end departme...1 Answers
Tara D.
Tucson
This product is very sheer and very sticky! Although the color was pretty, it was lighter than I expected and I had to re-apply often. This product gives a very very wet look, and I prefer creamier glosses as opposed to ones like this. This might be a nice product to use over a lipstick that is too dry, but otherwise I don't think I'll be buying it again.
Kaela N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I really like this one, it has a nice scent. I have color 210 pinkissimo. It does not have a flavor (which I doubt it is supposed to) but it has a nice sweet scent, almost vanilla. It also has a wet look to it. And it has a light tent to it. Deffinetly for a natural makeup look if that is what you are going for.:)
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
Hands down my favorite lip gloss of all times! I hate when lip gloss is super sticky and makes a huge mess, so needless to say I have gone through TONS to find the right one! I headed to my local CVS and purchased the Revlon Gloss Lights and I have not stopped raving about it to everyone I know!! Must try !!
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the Revlon lipgloss because its not that sticky on my lips and it gives it just enough shine without making me look like a disco ball. It also has a great smell to it so I like putting it on. its a very convenient size and can fit in everywhere. I do carry mine with me where ever I go.
Maria E.
Paulden, AZ
This is a great gloss gives your lips a wonderful shine without being greasy.
I also love that it comes in a variety of colors. So you can were it alone, without or without makeup and still add a little color to your look without full make up. Also it's great to add over my favorite lipstick!
Kelly H.
Good lip gloss to use lip gloss is what I use and choose over lip stick but on occasion I do use lip stick and sometimes I'll use lip gloss over my lip stick or I'll use it underneath my lip stick or both underneath and over depends what I am up for that day each day is different.
Emily P.
I do like this lipgloss a lot, because it feels relatively comfortable and has a pretty shiny finish that is nice for summertime looks. It isn't the most long lasting product and sometimes leaves my lips feeling dry, but in general I think it is an OK product at a fair price point
Clarissa J.
Clovis, CA
This product smells delicious and makes your lips look just as !!! I love the formula because I personally hate super sticky lip glosses but I also hate really runny ones that I feel I have to keep reapplying. It's definitely an in between and I absolutely love it.
Ganny B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I like this lip gloss it works perfectly for me I'm more of a ChapStick person but when I feel like being glamour a little I put this lip gloss on and it makes me feel beautiful. When I choose not to wear lipstick I would wear lip gloss and I recommend this one
Valerie B.
Vacaville, CA
Creamy and smooth application. Beautiful color for my fair complexion. It has your average staying power. Fairly priced and a good value in my opinion. I will continue using this product in the future and would recommend to other girlfriends.
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
I have tried several glosses from drug store to high end department and have not found one I like yet. Does this gloss leave a sticky feeling or is it smooth?