Revlon SkinLights GlossLights for Lips, Rose Quartz 02, 0.5 Fluid Ounce (14.8 ml) uploaded by Kaela N.Revlon SkinLights GlossLights for Lips, Rose Quartz 02, 0.5 Fluid Ounce (14.8 ml) uploaded by Kaela N.Revlon SkinLights GlossLights for Lips, Rose Quartz 02, 0.5 Fluid Ounce (14.8 ml) uploaded by Jamie F.

BY REVLON

• I have tried several glosses from drug store to high end departme...1 Answers
Kristy C.
Oregon
I didn’t care for these glosses as much as other revlon varieties. Thicker and not sticky per se but definitely felt closer to a honey or jelly like consistency. Color was pretty but it’s sitting in a drawer in my bathroom and it will probably sit there until I toss out my unused or old makeup
Megan S.
I mostly use this gloss for a top coat on some matte lipsticks I have and it works perfect Everytime! If I just need to wet my lips a bit I'll glide it on walking out the door or in the car as well.
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
This product is amazing, I totally recommend this, you will be so satisfied with this product, it’s not that expensive because the product is totally amazing !!! You will totally love it !!! I hope you enjoy it !
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Alex Nicole G.
I liked these okay. I tried this particular brand awhile ago. And I don't use it anymore. I think these were too wet and sticky for my taste. There are a lot more revlon glosses that I like a lot more than this one.
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
This product is awesome it lasts all day with maybe 2 more applications depending on how much I open my mouth but it stays on its super smooth and easy to apply and comes on shining across the parking lot catching the sun rays! I love this product by Revlon it lasted me a year and a half,before I ran out especially in such a small tube, I've noticed and it really made my lips look bigger and the light pink color I got matched Perfect I would get compliments all the time wearing this gloss!
Elani K.
Welgelegen, Western Province
I like the Revlon lipgloss because its not that sticky on my lips and it gives it just enough shine without making me look like a disco ball. It also has a great smell to it so I like putting it on. its a very convenient size and can fit in everywhere. I do carry mine with me where ever I go.
Jamie F.
Toledo, OH
I have this in opal, I believe. It's clear with bits of silver glitter. Very natural looking. I usually opt to wear it over a cool-toned red lipstick, it looks smashing that way. I prefer squeezy tube glosses, I kind of wish Revlon had kept this. So this is my second favorite!!
Rebecca B.
I love lip gloss and Revlon is one of my favorite brands.  This lip gloss was middle of the road when it comes to long lasting.  It depends on how often you apply it.  Being that it is a lip gloss several applications throughout the day are needed to keep it looking fresh.  I bought this one at walmart and loved it.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
I'm very picky when it comes to gloss. This one was too sticky for me. I don't like opening my mouth and feeling it pull apart from my lips. It's just a weird feeling. It is on the cheaper side so I guess you get what you pay for.
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
I have tried several glosses from drug store to high end department and have not found one I like yet. Does this gloss leave a sticky feeling or is it smooth?