BY REVLON

Light up your smile. Skinlights' exclusive light-capturing crystal complex brings a new brilliance to lips. Translucent gloss with colored crystals-rose quartz, mother-of-pearl and topaz - gives lips a shimmery, luminous shine. Light and smooth, to wear alone or over lipstick.

• Let SkinlightsGlosslighs bring a new brilliance to your lips.
  • Light-capturing micro-Crystals combined With a Glistening gloss give lips a Light and smooth Shine, alone or over Lipstick.
  • Comes in an apply-and-go Tube and is available in gleaming shades like Rose Quartz, Mother of Pearl and Topaz.

• I have tried several glosses from drug store to high end ...1 Answers
Revlon Skinlights Glosslights For Lips
  • "I Love The Lip Gloss Its Applies Wonderful Without The Mess It Doesn't Wear Off & The Coat Is Just Right On My Lips & Not To Glossy To A+ For That " in 28 reviews
  • "Smells and tastes yummy. It's super shinny which I LOVE. and long lasting on my lips. My lips get dry fast if I'm not wearing anything, so this is easy to grab and apply. " in 16 reviews
Shasha S.
Kristy C.
Oregon
I didn’t care for these glosses as much as other revlon varieties. Thicker and not sticky per se but definitely felt closer to a honey or jelly like consistency. Color was pretty but it’s sitting in a drawer in my bathroom and it will probably sit there until I toss out my unused or old makeup
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Amira🌻 E.
I love using this lipgloss for any occasion! It’s is super cute but also classy at the same time you can pair it with almost anything and it gives your look a nice preppy finish. It’s super long lasting so no hassle needing to apply over and over again!
Alyssa R.
I just wanted a basic lip gloss and this did the trick . The packaging was ok and very basic and I believe I bought it just at a local drug store . Decent value for the price and I would maybe recommend to others
Estephany G.
Pontotoc, MS
I honestly don’t use lipstick or anything else besides lip gloss. I use this one more than anything i get it at my bear by drugstore & i’ll keeo using it. Package is simple would definitely keep buying.
Megan S.
I mostly use this gloss for a top coat on some matte lipsticks I have and it works perfect Everytime! If I just need to wet my lips a bit I'll glide it on walking out the door or in the car as well.
Raquel V.
Beaumont
This is a very inexpensive product in my opinion. It is not very long lasting I would have to apply this product about 5 to 6 times a day. I am a first user it is very good value and not pricey at all. I would most definitely recommend to others.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Kait M.
Philadelphia, PA
Good product. Maybe over priced ( I don’t usually spend much on lipgloss) a little sticky but not out of control. Cute packaging...bought at Walgreens (I think?) don’t really have an opinion about recommending one way or another
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
I have tried several glosses from drug store to high end department and have not found one I like yet. Does this gloss leave a sticky feeling or is it smooth?