BY REVLON

Light up your smile. Skinlights' exclusive light-capturing crystal complex brings a new brilliance to lips. Translucent gloss with colored crystals-rose quartz, mother-of-pearl and topaz - gives lips a shimmery, luminous shine. Light and smooth, to wear alone or over lipstick.

• Let SkinlightsGlosslighs bring a new brilliance to your lips.
  • Light-capturing micro-Crystals combined With a Glistening gloss give lips a Light and smooth Shine, alone or over Lipstick.
  • Comes in an apply-and-go Tube and is available in gleaming shades like Rose Quartz, Mother of Pearl and Topaz.

• I have tried several glosses from drug store to high end ...1 Answers
Revlon Skinlights Glosslights For Lips
  • "I Love The Lip Gloss Its Applies Wonderful Without The Mess It Doesn't Wear Off & The Coat Is Just Right On My Lips & Not To Glossy To A+ For That " in 28 reviews
  • "Smells and tastes yummy. It's super shinny which I LOVE. and long lasting on my lips. My lips get dry fast if I'm not wearing anything, so this is easy to grab and apply. " in 16 reviews
Shasha S.
Kristy C.
Oregon
I didn’t care for these glosses as much as other revlon varieties. Thicker and not sticky per se but definitely felt closer to a honey or jelly like consistency. Color was pretty but it’s sitting in a drawer in my bathroom and it will probably sit there until I toss out my unused or old makeup
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Amira🌻 E.
I love using this lipgloss for any occasion! It’s is super cute but also classy at the same time you can pair it with almost anything and it gives your look a nice preppy finish. It’s super long lasting so no hassle needing to apply over and over again!
Alyssa R.
I just wanted a basic lip gloss and this did the trick . The packaging was ok and very basic and I believe I bought it just at a local drug store . Decent value for the price and I would maybe recommend to others
Megan S.
I mostly use this gloss for a top coat on some matte lipsticks I have and it works perfect Everytime! If I just need to wet my lips a bit I'll glide it on walking out the door or in the car as well.
Raquel V.
Beaumont
This is a very inexpensive product in my opinion. It is not very long lasting I would have to apply this product about 5 to 6 times a day. I am a first user it is very good value and not pricey at all. I would most definitely recommend to others.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Kait M.
Philadelphia, PA
Good product. Maybe over priced ( I don’t usually spend much on lipgloss) a little sticky but not out of control. Cute packaging...bought at Walgreens (I think?) don’t really have an opinion about recommending one way or another
Mersiha M.
New Britain, CT
One of my favorite go-to glosses! Very subtle pigment and so easy to apply on the go! I love how it makes my lips feel moisturized and soft. I will definitely continue to use this and will buy it again.
Allisha M.
Tracy, CA
I have tried several glosses from drug store to high end department and have not found one I like yet. Does this gloss leave a sticky feeling or is it smooth?

back