Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Loose Powder

Do you know if they still sell this?
Start your review of Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Loose Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Ash Fork
This lose powder is very good and comes with a lot of product for the size of the container! I’ve boughten it a couple times and every time I got through it very fast! It’s very thick and stays in all day!
Barnesville , GA
I love this product! The shimmer is amazing and it definitely keeps your makeup from moving after a five hour workout my makeup still looked fresh as when I put it on. It don’t change your color either
Caledonia, MI
It was okay it gave me to much shine to my face and I already have a very oily skin. So I felt like it just made my skin go oily fast than other ones I’ve tried before.
Orlando
Great reasonably priced loose powder that helps set you foundation and give you a more matte like finish. It keeps your make up in place for a longer period of the day which is a plus when your busy running around all the time.
miami
i love this powder. It makes my skin look flawless after concealer and foundation application. The color doesn't compete with my foundation. It doesn't settle into fine lines. It doesn't cause me any breakouts. I would be crushed if they ever discontinue it.
I have my product in the shade 01 Natural Light. I'm sure it's quite old at this point so I don't know how the formula used to be, but I do like it. It does go on smoothly. Unfortunately, it is absurdly glittery. Glitter fallout everywhere. I prefer a less glittery highlighter for sure.
New Port Richey, FL
Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Loose Powder uploaded by Nicole
I love this finishing powder! I have been searching for a baking powder for a longgggg time! I found this at target for $7.99 . I conceal first and then bake! I will ONLY be using this product for baking.
Lincoln Park, MI
Such a light and airy powder. I do not use pressed powder any longer due to finding this little gem. It's been very good to me. I do my make up semi-professional and this is the only thing I use with my liquid foundation.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this brand! It soaks into my skin and helps set my makeup with ease! This is a great product especially for beginners on baking. It leaves a silky smooth illuminating finish. I use this on a daily basis!
Calhoun, GA
This product was bomb dot com back in my high school years. Honestly, it’s still one of the best illuminators out there but unfortunately it’s discontinued. If you want to buy it now, you’ll have to pay a pretty penny. If you can even find it, you’ll be shoveling out at least $60-$100 for this product. I would give anything for Revlon to bring this back! Idk why they ever got rid of it. It was amazing.