Revlon SkinLights Face Illuminator Loose Powder, Natural Light 01, 0.75 Ounce (21.2 g) uploaded by Cintia M.

BY REVLON

Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite illuminator of all times. it has a lot of product and looks amazing on your skin. the packaging itself is really cute and i just love it. it's great for a natural glowy look and i would definitely buy it again if I knew where to find it.
Osdelys G.
miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this powder. It makes my skin look flawless after concealer and foundation application. The color doesn't compete with my foundation. It doesn't settle into fine lines. It doesn't cause me any breakouts. I would be crushed if they ever discontinue it.
Autumn C.
Nicholasville , KY
I liked this product decently. It does the job and does leave a glow but from all the hype I was hearing I was expecting more out of it! My under eye ended up creasing after only 2 hours but the rest i of my face was fine. For a drug store powder it's okay
Rubi S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This illuminator is my holy grail! Especially since I can't find it anymore. A little goes a long way with this. Trust! I still she. This and I still use it. I've had it for years. And it's still full. If you can get your hands in it do so asap.
Marissa J.
San diego, CA
I remember using this many years ago. Not sure if they even make this anymore, however it was awesome. Does exactly what it's supposed to, leaves the skin illuminated and bright. Not glittery, just a Subtle dewey finish. I'm gonna check if they still make it.
Cristal K.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I just got a new one recently. It really brings out your natural glow! Definitely recommend it!
Joanne Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable and gives a beautiful look! Sets face like a charm and I definitely recommend!
Kia O.
Lincoln Park, MI
Such a light and airy powder. I do not use pressed powder any longer due to finding this little gem. It's been very good to me. I do my make up semi-professional and this is the only thing I use with my liquid foundation.
I too, remember using it quite a few years ago as well. Not only did all my friends use it but it was an overall great product. I'm unsure if they make it anymore so I guess I'd have to further look into that but I would definitely recommend anyone try it if they can get their hands on it. It lasts for awhile as well so that's always a plus for the price as well
Cintia M.
I have the Revlon SkinLights Face Illuminator Loose Powder, 0.75 ounce (21.2 g), but I bought the 01 Golden Light one. It is a very nice product, the lighting effect is quite natural and long lasting.
It is affordable and It comes with a little brush that is useful when in need. I've had It for a long time now and still have not gone through half the powder in the container. I would surely recommend this product.
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL, AL
Do you know if they still sell this?