Revlon SkinLights Diffusing Tint Foundation, SPF 15, Nude 03, 1 Fluid Ounce (29.5 ml)

BY REVLON

Oil free. Foundation for naturally luminous skin. Light-reflecting crystals cover and blur imperfections. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
This is an okay product. There are some with fuller coverage that lasts longer. If you use some primer and setting spray it will make a big difference. I think that you (up to a certain point) get what you pay for in regards to make up. This is pretty affordable.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Milton, VT
The foundation I use is 110 light. Matches my skin tone. Lasts semi long. Definitely could use a touch up at the end of the night. Pretty good coverage. Easy to apply, doesn't take long depending on the brush. I would recommend it to others, because it's cheap.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The finish looks almost airbrushed but I do like to set it with a powder to give it an even more matte look. I can't say that it lasts 24 hours but I know I've gone out and even fallen asleep in it and it still looked flawless but I also used a setting spray.
Lucia J.
Lucia J.
Jacksonville, IL
Love the pump Revlon bottles, my favorite foundation! In my opinion it's good for both oily and dry skin you can't really tell.. It's heavy so I would recommend to use it lightly. I will most definitely be buying more most favorite in foundation!
Mayra F.
Mayra F.
I love this product. The price is reasonable and the quality is very good. I use it frequently and definitely buy this product again after they last. I have recommended this product to friends and family!
Brittni G.
Brittni G.
Hanford, CA
This product has great coverage. The color is very natural as well as the finish. I have oily skin, so unfortunately it didn't last as long as I would have liked. But a great product still!
Sukita A.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA
Leaves skin very cute, almost dull, I love to wear when not too hot, because it is very fresh and helps a lot when you go to take pictures, I really love because it is not heavy.
Shanna C.
Shanna C.
Houma, LA
This makes my face so much more appealing. Sometimes I feel naked without it. I recommend this to anyone. Of course a face tone match. But I have no complaints at all about this.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Newton, WV
The color is so great. It goes on pretty good. It works really good with I and my mom. Sometimes a little gets on your clothes. But I still love it!!!
Kissy C.
Kissy C.

coverage provided by this base is excellent as it covers the most of the imperfections of the skin and is better than one application lasts all day