Revlon Skinlights Diffusing Tint Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by CH A.

BY REVLON

Buy on Amazon
✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown, PA
I am always trying new foundation from different brands and this foundation is one of my favorites. The coverage is full but light on skin. It has different shades. This is one of the foundation that I don't need to mix with another foundation to get my perfedt shade.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
This foundation is meant for people who have no blemishes and just want to add a little color to their face. It is not very long lasting and does not give a lot of coverage. If you have a nice clean face with dry skin you may like this
Julie A.
Manalapan, NJ
I used this foundation more back in high school when I didn’t know much about make up. It’s super full coverage but since that isn’t something I need if changed my brand. It does the job well but for me I want something lighter
Esthefania S.
pennsylvania
I didn’t like this foundation mostly because it doesn’t give you a full coverage. It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and its cheap but if you’re looking for a full coverage i don’t recommend you to use it.
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Claudia L.
. Revlon Colorstay es de la base Una pensada para pieles mixtas Una Grasas y, por ende, el que Acabado semi compañero. La textura Es Un punto medio entre líquida y cremosa, Porque No se escurre Pero TAMPOCO ES untuosa. Se Puede APLICAR Con Los dedos, con Una esponja (recuerden los humedecerla los antes!) O con pincel, de Como Hacerlo yo elijo
Amanda C.
Martins Ferry, OH
I really love this foundation. I'd totally repurchase. I think it's great for combo skin and gives a good medium to full coverage. It seems to be on more of the matte finish on my skin. It blends really well.
I think it's one of the best drugstore foundations.
Claudia L.
Revlon Colorstay es una base pensada para pieles mixtas a grasas y, por ende, el acabado es semi matte. La textura es un punto medio entre líquida y cremosa, porque no se escurre pero tampoco es untuosa. Se puede aplicar con los dedos, con una esponja (recuerden humedecerla antes!) o con pincel, como elijo hacerlo yo
Lucia J.
Jacksonville, IL
Love the pump Revlon bottles, my favorite foundation! In my opinion it's good for both oily and dry skin you can't really tell.. It's heavy so I would recommend to use it lightly. I will most definitely be buying more most favorite in foundation!
Zoey H.
Alamogordo, NM
Very good coverage. Easy to apply. The packaging is great! The pump makes it so much easier to apply and keeps the foundation free of bacteria. The only con was that their lightest shade was a little too dark for me. Other then that, it's an amazing product.