BY REVLON

emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Rose Quartz

I like this presentation because it is very practical to travel is very comfortable fairly flat and a proportional size has a range of color that can combine with each other to create new colors are middle pigmentation and medium durability also the price is pretty good considering that there are several I would like lip gasket out more resistant
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Syracuse, NY
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick is truly amazing! It has silk & vitamins & is formulated for comfort & shine and has a light reflecting complex. It also has Vitamin E & Avocado Oil to condition your lips. I also love the shade "Berry Smoothie" which is like a deep pinky rose color but they have many other colors so you have lots of choices!
Lydia G.
Lydia G.
Evansville
I sing in a professional ensemble, and they use this lipstick as part of our stage makeup. It does the job well. It is vibrant and does a fairly good job of staying on my lips. I always do an undercoat of moisturizer and lip liner however, and wish it were not necessary to make my lips feel right while singing.
Cecelia S.
Cecelia S.
Millington, MI
I really like this. I can mix and match the shades that are in here. Price wasn't bad because I could get so many color combos out of this. The only thing I didn't like is it seemed a little stickey after it was on my lips for a while. I might buy it again if I could get it on sale.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Ivor, VA
I recently purchased this product to add a little bit of color to my lips during the day. I like how this product keeps my lips moisturized through the day. I have fair skin and enjoy that this product has a lighter color pallet option. I will be buying this product again.
Gabriella F.
Gabriella F.
orlando, fl
This palette is amazing. You can get creative and mix and match and do ombre lips even! The lip colors do last long. I have never used any lip palettes until this one. The coverage is great and goes on smooth like butter. If I ever run out I will buy this again.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Revlon lip colors that they provide. I can wear any color that matches my outfit. i have only bought this product once since it has lasted me a long time. i did not buy it from a store, i got it as a gift. yes, i would recommend this product to others
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
First time using this, it was ok. The colors were a little too faint, it was hard to tell I have them on. It was very easy to apply, I had to re apply often however. The packaging seemed a little cheap but it was better quality than I expected it to be!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Fort Riley, KS
I like this palette. It has nice colors that are complimentary. It feels good on the lips, it isn't goopy and it lasts a good while. It met my expectations and I would purchase again. It's a bit messy for on the go application but not a big deal.
Staci C.
Staci C.
Ypsilanti, MI
So many choices in colors, for day or night or anything in between, great price for the variety of colors you get, it last all day, no need to reapply, this was my first time buying but I will buy from again, and would recommend to all my friends