Revlon SkinLights Custom Lip Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon SkinLights Custom Lip Color!
tulare, CA
I dislkike this product. They shades do not mixwell and that is the whole purpose to this product. 1/10 not reccomended
I used it for a while and I love it, the downside is that it ends quickly and the packaging is small the colors I love
Redondo Beach, CA
The colors where ok but I hate the application. Anything where I have to use my finger to put on lipgloss isn't for me
Great for when you can't find the perfect color you can make your own!! Really creative and something to definetly have
Todos sus colores me encantan y casi todo lo que tenga que ver con revlon me encanta la textura que deja en mis labios
Williamson, GA
I love the variety of colors that you have with this small pallet. The lip colors will also stay on for quite a while
The great variety of colors allows you to find the perfect shade, or create your own! This product feels amazing on.
Fremont, CA
With just a brush and this product it works good and the packaging is simple but cute! It's a nice smooth color stain
Carbondale , Ks
These colors ok I didn't think they stayed on for very long Price was high and especially since they didn't work well
Richmond, VA
This was a great deal as you get more then one color to choose from and would buy again. It was well worth the price.

Looking for your answer?