Revlon SkinLights Custom Lip Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon SkinLights Custom Lip Color!
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love this because to blends with the natural color of ur lips. Ok ts a really natural look. That every one loves.
Madison, TN
A bunch of same color scheme wasn't very impressive however the quality, richness, and lasting power makes it a top contender
I love wearing lipstick, Lipstainer, ect. Its really hard for me to find colors and materials that I like. I love this color.
Gallatin, TN
This stuff is awesome i recommend everyone tries it out . But im really sick of reviewing stuff rn and would like to move on
Monticello, KY
Love this there are different color choices which is great. I love having different ones to choose from. Will buy this again.
Lawrenceville, GA
Honestly this product just wasn't for me. I didn't feel like it completed my makeup. Definitely prefer high end lip products
Santa Ana, CA
This is a very nice convenient pallette as it has many different colors to choose from. I really like the formula as well.
Doral, FL
Review for: Mother Of Pearl
Revlon akinlights custom lip colorw in mother of pearl love this brand and the colors are awesome and its pretty affordable
S Richmond Hl, NY
I really liked these lip colors, the come in a very cute package and the colors are great! It really met my expectations!
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Topaz
I love the way you have a bunch of colors to choose from and they are very pretty especially when you mix the colors up!

Looking for your answer?