Revlon SkinLights Custom Lip Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon SkinLights Custom Lip Color!
Phoenix
Wasnt too satisfy with this product. The color doesnt stick to my lips. Dislike. It. Feels so simply like chapstick
Shippensburg, PA
So many options will never get bored with 4th is set. Can customize and the colors look great Perfect for the fall
Simpsonville, SC
Works well is a wonderful product for anyone to wear it has a lot of great qualities people should purchase this
It was good and I like the way it looked on me and the feel. it met my expectation and it was nice to feel pretty
Royal, AR
This might work for someone else but the color pay off, texture, and packaging just didn't do it for me on these.
Pretty colors, but they didn't really stay on or have any pigment. it took a lot of product for them to be opaque.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Mother Of Pearl
This product I love it so much it make my lips feel great and me look fab. it has been recommended to my friends
Claremont, NH
1,474 reviews
Review for: Topaz, Mother Of Pearl
Absolutely love love love these kits. Super convenient, especially for travel as it gives you endless options.
Sunrise, FL
I love this revlon custom lip this is perfect for travel small packet manny color options for some Bussy days!
Leitchfield, KY
This brand seems to match my lips perfect! It is a great brand, goes in smooth , doesn't leave any mess at all!

Looking for your answer?