Revlon Signature Series Paddle Hairbrush uploaded by Samantha R.Revlon Signature Series Paddle Hairbrush uploaded by Nancy C.

BY REVLON

Stylish Way of Brushing Hair Hair brush is an essential hair styling accessory and Revlon Signature Paddle Brush is a good way of make hair styling a lot more stylish and easier. This hairbrush from signature series is designed delicately in fun colors and makes detangling easier. Plus it also promotes healthy blood circulation in scalp with soft bristles. Designed in fun colors Promotes blood circulation Helps detangle hair Revlon Signature Paddle Brush can blend in with any dresser. In fact, it can make it look more stylish. A simple glide may help you to smooth hair and remove tangles that make hair look lifeless. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: Revlon Signature Paddle Brush is a great choice to work out tangles and knots. Additionally, it stimulates blood flow and also helps create smooth straight styles when used with hair dryers on wet hair. Get Started: Glide brush through hair and gently massage scalp to stimulate circulation.

Lauren C.
Austin
This is super inexpensive and worked well for me. I have the thickest hair imaginable (like break every hairband I use thick), and none of the bristles ever fell out. The width of the paddle allows me to brush my hair quickly and effectively in the mornings. I definitely recommend this.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
THESE ARE A MUST!!! This brush gets all of you hair at once, and helps with my frizz. I have major thick hair and this brush makes my life oh so much easier! I couldn’t imagine my life without it. Even if you don’t have thick hair, this brush is super good and will save you half the time with less of pain! I’ve had one for a while now and nothing has broken on it.
Nancy C.
I absolutely love this Revlon paddle brush. It glides through my hair easily. This was affordable too. It was like 5 dollars at smiths. It is very effective on my hair. I have really thick long wavy hair and it worked for me
Alysa V.
Hampton, VA
I love a good quality paddle brush but I am on my second Revlon paddle brush and I have lost hope in the construction of their product. The paddled brush itself works wonderfully, however the handle is poorly attached to the brush. In both instances the handles to my paddle brushes have snapped off while detangling my kinky curly hair. I currently am using a conair and will stick with it from now on!
Nancy A.
i'm so in love with this comb, does the job real easy and gets every part of your hair since it's wide. love the material it's made of
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
I have broken many brushes with my hair because it’s so thick but I’ve had this brush for at least a year and it’s still going 🙌🏻
Endy G.
This has to be by far the best hair brush for me. It does the job right . Hasnt snapped on me like other brushes. I'm satisfied:)
Carol S.
Bainbridge Is, WA
Got this hair brush and just love it! Although I don't have long hair anymore, it's always tangled so t helped me a lot
Kayla R.
Anderson
it is a pretty good hairbrush. it's not that special, but it works pretty well. i would buy again for sure.
Daniel D.
Pico Rivera, CA
very good quality for the price but nothing is out of this world is not something different and not vodoso I feel that you can find the same for a lower price