Revlon Signature Series Paddle Brush uploaded by Mary M.Revlon Signature Series Paddle Brush uploaded by Cristin G.

BY REVLON

Bristles have the perfect separation for working out tangles and knots for every hair type. Detangle, blow dry or finish your look with this all purpose paddle brush. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica D.
Love a big paddle brush. Perfect for straightening my hair while blow drying. This brush doesn't snag or pull hair and runs through my hair very smoothly. I actually received this brush with my Revlon hair dryer.
Cristin G.
I have fine, curly hair and I always have knots Nd frizz. My husband bought me this brush and I couldn't be happier. It detangles with EASE with no pulling or snagging. I have also noticed that my hair has been less frizzy and limp, instead looks more lively. Worth every penny and I highly recommend this for anyone with thick or curly hair.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I love this hairbrush! Paddle brushes are my favorite and this one detangles yet is still gentle. I haven't been able to get all the hair out of the brush which I find annoying, but is pretty typical so that's not a big deal.
Mona D.
Bonita, CA
I bought this brush a while ago and it is really good! I have very curly hair and so usually brushes break with me, but this one has lasted for a while. I use it only in the shower when my hair is wet and filled with conditioner though.
Love love love these brushes. They work so well on my hair! They get through tangles without doing damage to your hair