Revlon Signature Series Paddle Brush uploaded by Mary M.Revlon Signature Series Paddle Brush uploaded by Cristin G.

BY REVLON

Bristles have the perfect separation for working out tangles and knots for every hair type. Detangle, blow dry or finish your look with this all purpose paddle brush. see more...

Buy on Amazon
đź–¤Joanna T.
Chesterfield, MI
Review for: Revlon Signature Series Paddle Brush, Black
I honestly really really liked the brush, it was very effective when brushing my hair when its wet. It was very affordable from the target that i bought it from. Other than it making my hair occasionally frizzy it was a perfect brush for me. I would highly recommend.
Michelle A.
I totally love this brush! Airbrush is smooth and even through my hair without pulling or leaving my hair frizzy. It almost gives my hair a glossy shiny while I brush through it. My daughters have this brush as well because They love the way it feels through their hair!
Amy Y.
Smithville, TN
I have this in blue and I absolutely love this thing!! It doesn't hurt my head or jerk my hair out of my head pulling tangles! I especially love it for blow drying because it has such a broad surface area that it help smooth my hair and cuts down on the time I spend straightening it.
Billie N.
WESTLAND, MI
What a wonderful brush, it has a nice bug handle to grip and it has a very large surface area which helps getting those larger than life tangles out. I would highly recommended this item.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
I love this pattle brush! It is long lasting. Works wonders on all textures. Great for detangling. I use it everyday for my natural curly hair & extensions. It can be purchased at Walmart. Best brush ever!
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
This is probably the oldest brush that I own, however it is still the first one that I reach for! Eveb when I'm brushing my hair wet or my daughter's hair wet I reach for this over my wet brush!
Lily A.
Perris, CA
I bought this brush because all the other ones kept breaking but this one has held up very good regardless me using it on my vert tangly hair.
Maria Z.
Brownwood
It's such a great brush and doesn't break easily. It easily glides through the mess of my hair which is always Tangled
breanna h.
My favorite kind of brush! Works great! Definitely would buy again if needed. I do recommend this brand for brushes.
Kim O.
Steubenville, OH
I love this brush, my hair is really thick and gets really knotty, and this brush goes thru my hair with ease!!