Revlon Signature Series Paddle Brush uploaded by Mary M.Revlon Signature Series Paddle Brush uploaded by Cristin G.

BY REVLON

Bristles have the perfect separation for working out tangles and knots for every hair type. Detangle, blow dry or finish your look with this all purpose paddle brush. see more...

Buy on Amazon
🖤Joanna T.
Chesterfield, MI
Review for: Revlon Signature Series Paddle Brush, Black more...
I honestly really really liked the brush, it was very effective when brushing my hair when its wet. It was very affordable from the target that i bought it from. Other than it making my hair occasionally frizzy it was a perfect brush for me. I would highly recommend.
Michelle A.
I totally love this brush! Airbrush is smooth and even through my hair without pulling or leaving my hair frizzy. It almost gives my hair a glossy shiny while I brush through it. My daughters have this brush as well because They love the way it feels through their hair!
Amy Y.
Winchester , TN
I have this in blue and I absolutely love this thing!! It doesn't hurt my head or jerk my hair out of my head pulling tangles! I especially love it for blow drying because it has such a broad surface area that it help smooth my hair and cuts down on the time I spend straightening it.
Billie N.
WESTLAND, MI
What a wonderful brush, it has a nice bug handle to grip and it has a very large surface area which helps getting those larger than life tangles out. I would highly recommended this item.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
I love this pattle brush! It is long lasting. Works wonders on all textures. Great for detangling. I use it everyday for my natural curly hair & extensions. It can be purchased at Walmart. Best brush ever!
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
This is probably the oldest brush that I own, however it is still the first one that I reach for! Eveb when I'm brushing my hair wet or my daughter's hair wet I reach for this over my wet brush!
Cristin G.
I have fine, curly hair and I always have knots Nd frizz. My husband bought me this brush and I couldn't be happier. It detangles with EASE with no pulling or snagging. I have also noticed that my hair has been less frizzy and limp, instead looks more lively. Worth every penny and I highly recommend this for anyone with thick or curly hair.
Mona D.
Bonita, CA
I bought this brush a while ago and it is really good! I have very curly hair and so usually brushes break with me, but this one has lasted for a while. I use it only in the shower when my hair is wet and filled with conditioner though.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I love this hairbrush! Paddle brushes are my favorite and this one detangles yet is still gentle. I haven't been able to get all the hair out of the brush which I find annoying, but is pretty typical so that's not a big deal.
Erica D.
Love a big paddle brush. Perfect for straightening my hair while blow drying. This brush doesn't snag or pull hair and runs through my hair very smoothly. I actually received this brush with my Revlon hair dryer.