BY REVLON #80 in Hairbrushes & Combs

* Cushion hairbrush * Dry fast and create volume and height with this brush * Assorted colors (NO CHOICE IN COLOR) Sold in packs of 3 see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Ami P.
This product makes my hair silky and detangled for the whole day. i am very satisfied with this product. I use this to brush my hair everyday of the week. this is a very affordable hairbrush and works well on curly hair. I would buy this again if it broke.
CecY G.
Came across this product when looking for a good brush for the babies long hair. It really worked well on her hair and no complaining while getting her hair done.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My favorite hair brush ever! I do no like the fine bristled brushes as they make my hair frizzy or the wooden brushes because they are heavy and pull hair like the round brushes. This brush is perfect for my hair and has even lasted a couple of years!
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Bought one of these at Walmart recently for under $4 and it's being very helpful maintaining my hair... It's strong built but very light and easy to handle, the size is perfect to handle medium to long hair, I use it daily and I love it!
Marissa H.
I really like this brush! It gets the tangles out without pulling! Even after swimming you can use this brush to get the knots out without too much pain
Kenia E.
Daphne
This brush is good for detangling hair wet or dry. The firm handle is easy to grip when dry. However, I gave of a 3star because its not so solid on wet hair.
Gabriela M.
Really nice brush ! I have very fine thin hair but it works great for my sister who has long , frizzy unmanageble hair.
Michele G.
I love this hairbrush. I have used different ones in past but this is by far my favorite!
Shania G.
Fuerteventura
Desenrreda muy bien él cabello, no lo tira, ni lo maltrata. De uso rápido y básico. No se acumulan pelusas dentro y de limpieza rápida.