Buy Revlon blushers highlighters - Revlon Sheer Face Color Sheer Peach. How-to-Use: Using a blush brush, apply blush or highlighter in a circular motion to the apples of the cheeks and upper cheekbones.

What do you use this for?
Start your review of Revlon Sheer Face Color!
O Fallon, MO
Love the color of this blush. Goes on smooth and easy to blend. This product is fair priced for what you are getting. I personally use a large brush with it but other then that I would recommend this product.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Jonesboro , GA
Revlon has some amazing and affordable products. This product specifically is so nice and pigmented. The blush is nice and you can get this product in any drugstore.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
A great product by a great company. Easy to find & in various shades for your skin tone.  Will definitely buy this product again
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Blush is my favorite product in my beauty arsenal. I apply it every day without fail. This product lasted and was a beautiful color.
Knoxville
Always have a beautiful shade of blush that is just right for me. Love the Rose blush!! Makes my cheeks look beautiful!!
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
Clementon, NJ
I love this product! Looks nice and natural and is easy to apply. I have been using it for years and it's awesome.
Combination / Acne
I use this a lot. It is affordable and is not too pricey for me. I would buy this product again and use it often.
A nice color, good build-up, but not really a "wow" product. I've also noticed a lot of fallout with the blush.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Franklin, OH
It's OK, but I feel like it doesn't wear very long & its a chalky formula. I stick to higher end blushes.
Oily / Acne
Bronx , NY
I use it because it gives a tan color to the face, it is currently what is fashionable and beautiful
Oily / Large Pores