BY REVLON

Flower, Spice Everything Nice Recommended age: Mature 1 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Flowery 5 Recommended use: Casual 4 Scent life: 6-10 hours She perfume was designed by Revlon and released in 1997. While little girls may be made of sugar and spice, this fragrance allows women to smell as if they are made of a blend that combines flower and spice top notes with musk and sandalwood base notes. Intended for evening use, She perfume is a good choice to pair with a beautiful dress for date night or a night out on the town with your girlfriends.

Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Crystal P.
I love everything about this. I love the look of the bottle I think it's so cute and the smell of the product is amazing I put this on right before I leave out!
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
I never used this but ppl have told me that its great and how it made u smell really good I'll try this product very soon
ⓔⓛⓢⓨ N.
Philadelphia
I loved the scent! I'm going to buy another one because damn your girl smelled amazing. Would recommend it!
Kenia Evangelista G.
Muito gosto, embalagem bonita e elegante, pratico para deixar na bolsa, para uso diario, super recomendo
Wanja K.
Nairobi Nb
This product is really helpful because it really helps me to protect my hair because my scalp is very sensitive and it is really perfect
Fashion B.
miami,FL
It is ok, i've tried better ones, but works ok, got it on the store it wasnt so pricey, you can also get it on amazon
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
It's amaaaszing 🤗😍 I can't imagine my life without it 😍😍waaaw 😘😍😍 I would love to use it a gain and again 😍😍