Revlon Shape 'N' Buff uploaded by Liz R.Revlon Shape 'N' Buff uploaded by Tamra H.

BY REVLON

Get a complete, expert manicure with one, easy-to-use tool. 2 filing surfaces shape and smooth nail edges. 4 buffing surfaces create a satiny smooth surface and glossy, brilliant shine.

• All-in-one tool for an expert manicure
• 2 filing surfaces, 4 buffing surfaces

Revlon Shape 'N' Buff
I cannot standflay memory boards. I like having more than one option to getting my nails looking perfect. I love how easy you can go from filing to buffing to polishing. A++ from me
Carly M.
Oakland
These do the job for me! I go through a ton of nail files since I constantly misplace them and lose them. I love that these are cost effective and are totally useful in shaping my nails. I also love that because I can buy them in bulk, I can hand one off to a friend if they need it.
Donna W.
Winnemucca, NV
I love how this buffer is just right the size to hold and use.  The price is great and the product wears well.  I purchased mine from a local drugstore.  This was the first Revlon buffer that I purchased but I am very pleased.
Sarah W.
These are good multipacks of nail files. I like to buy a pack and then spread them throughout my bags so I always have some with me. They are a good value however I always seem to lose them.
Tamanna V.
Phoenix, AZ
This is great for not only shaping your nails but great to buff your nails before you paint your nails. It creates a smooth nail bed so that you can create a manicure at home.
Karen S.
New York
I have unsightly ridges on all my nails so the buff part of the Shape ‘n Buff is a godsend. It allows me to skip nail polish altogether and still have a health shine.
Melissa L.
Decatur, GA
I like this concept but it doesn't last very long. I've used the Deborah Lippmann Smooth Operator file system similar to this and it held up a little but longer but I've found that in general, these types of files do not last very long. But the Revlon one is affordable so it's ok.
Shandra M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This thing is great! I recently soaked off an acrylic manicure and this helped make my nails look like less of a travesty. I used it to buff and smooth my nails so the damage from the acrylic nails would be less obvious and it was absolutely great. My nails are smooth and shaped. For under $4 at Walmart, this was a great value.
Tamra H.
Lexington, SC
Awesome all in one tool I use to shape and prime my nails. Two long side with fine and rough grit for shaping then four (other two long side cut in half) with steps 1-4 for buffing. My nails are super smooth! No rough ridges or bumps.
Concepcion T.
Thermal, CA
It helps me shape my nails really nice and im those people that bite their nails. Its affordable for a nail buffer i like how its very durable and not like other types.