Revlon Shape 'N' Buff uploaded by Tamra H.

BY REVLON

Over 40 Years of Superior Quality. Shape, file, smooth & shine your nails. Files: Two filing surfaces shape and finish nails. Coarse, black file is best for shaping nails.  Fine, white file is best for finishing nails and smoothing out any rough edges. 4-Step Buffing: Removes stains and ridges. Creates a smooth nail surface. Gives nails a natural, high-gloss shine without polish. Precision Crafted Hand Inspected Quality Revlon Implements meet exacting design and quality specifications.  They are made of the finest materials and are fully inspected to assure exceptional performance. see more...

Shandra M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This thing is great! I recently soaked off an acrylic manicure and this helped make my nails look like less of a travesty. I used it to buff and smooth my nails so the damage from the acrylic nails would be less obvious and it was absolutely great. My nails are smooth and shaped. For under $4 at Walmart, this was a great value.
Melissa L.
Decatur, GA
I like this concept but it doesn't last very long. I've used the Deborah Lippmann Smooth Operator file system similar to this and it held up a little but longer but I've found that in general, these types of files do not last very long. But the Revlon one is affordable so it's ok.
Tamra H.
Lexington, SC
Awesome all in one tool I use to shape and prime my nails. Two long side with fine and rough grit for shaping then four (other two long side cut in half) with steps 1-4 for buffing. My nails are super smooth! No rough ridges or bumps.
Kaycee O.
Cameron, MO
This nail file is awesome! Not only does it do an excellent job of shaping your nails but it buffs them making them shiny and smooth
Donna W.
Winnemucca, NV
I love how this buffer is just right the size to hold and use.  The price is great and the product wears well.  I purchased mine from a local drugstore.  This was the first Revlon buffer that I purchased but I am very pleased.
Taylor R.
Greenville , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product. Very simple to use and very affordable. You can pick it up pretty much anywhere. It can be a little rough but for the price I can't complain too much. I would recommend it and probably repurchase it.
connie t.
thermal, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps me shape my nails really nice and im those people that bite their nails. Its affordable for a nail buffer i like how its very durable and not like other types.
Carly M.
Oakland
These do the job for me! I go through a ton of nail files since I constantly misplace them and lose them. I love that these are cost effective and are totally useful in shaping my nails. I also love that because I can buy them in bulk, I can hand one off to a friend if they need it.
Sarah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good multipacks of nail files. I like to buy a pack and then spread them throughout my bags so I always have some with me. They are a good value however I always seem to lose them.
Tamanna V.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for not only shaping your nails but great to buff your nails before you paint your nails. It creates a smooth nail bed so that you can create a manicure at home.