BY REVLON

Try the season’s coolest shades and enjoy each fresh, fruity fragrance – scented when dry! Revlon’s exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising above color to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marks. UV absorbers protect color – ensuring it won’t fade during wear. .

Buy on Walmart
Alex M.
Review for: Mad About Mango 355 more...
I bought this for the color. I wanted a bright color for vacation and this was great! It smells nice but I have to admit that it doesn’t make too much of a difference for me. I’m not sure I would but it for the scent alone but it’s nice to have if you already love the color.
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
I have the blueberry scented polish and it actually smells like blueberries! The polish itself is full coverage and Revlon quality and the added fragrance doesn't affect performance. I found drying time to be a little longer but it lasted about 5 days without top coat.
Kari G.
Big Stone gap, VA
Review for: Orange Pop 365 more...
The scent of this polish isn't too strong once there polish dries. It smells like orange though while you're applying but still with a little of the polish scent. This color is super cute though & I would recommend it!
Ashley R.
I have the Not So Blueberry shade and I like it a lot. The smell of nail polish is super strong usually, but this has a nice smell to it. Plus it's a great color and long lasting.
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, ['', '', '']
Review for: Grape Icy 330, Mad About Mango 355, Raspberry Rapture 350, Mon Cherry 335, Bubble Gum 360, Cotton Candy 300, Coconut Crush 340 more...
I loved this collection! I'm sure they probably stopped making it but I still have these. I picked them up from various places: Harmon, Walmart, Target, CVS and got them for good prices too with the highest probably costing around$5.00. I think I have a yellowish one as well
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Review for: Ocean Breeze 32 more...
This nail polish is really pretty! The pigment is very nice and Revlon is a great brand for nail polish! I found that the scent was not very strong. I couldn’t really smell it, but the usual polish smell was not worse either! I think it’s still a good polish!
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I loveeee this polish!!! It does smell better than your average nail polish and it’s got a decent drying time. It’s also stays on for about 5 days which is amazing. But the downfall is that you can’t find it just about anywhere.
Debra K.
Great Neck, NY
Review for: Gum Drop 325 more...
OBSESSED with this nail polish!!!!!!! Firstly, the scent is amazing! It is so fun to have a scented nail polish. Second, the color is so nice and fun for the summer! And lastly, it is so easy to put on!! :)
Morgan H.
This polish seriously is scented! It's fun to have the different scents. The polish is also good quality. It dries well and fast. The price isn't bad. I would definitely recommend this nail polish for anyone looking for something fun and different!
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
I purchased this polish a while back on clearance at Cvs and honestly I didnt know it was scented until my nails dried and i kept smelling something. Lol It surprisingly smells good and even after bout two years it still smells when it dries. This color is called Ocean Breeze number 320
Lupe R.
How many coats would I normally have to put on for a solid, even look?
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
DOES THIS NAIL POLISH LAST MORE THEN A WEEK?
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Can I find this at an ulta or Sally?!
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How long does the smell last for?
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
How is the quality of it?