BY REVLON

Try the season’s coolest shades and enjoy each fresh, fruity fragrance – scented when dry! Revlon’s exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising above color to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marks. UV absorbers protect color – ensuring it won’t fade during wear. .

• How is the quality of it? 1 Answers
  • How long does the smell last for?1 Answers
  • How many coats would I normally have to put on for a solid, even ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emma W.
Roanoke, VA
I have the blueberry scented polish and it actually smells like blueberries! The polish itself is full coverage and Revlon quality and the added fragrance doesn't affect performance. I found drying time to be a little longer but it lasted about 5 days without top coat.
Morgan H.
This polish seriously is scented! It's fun to have the different scents. The polish is also good quality. It dries well and fast. The price isn't bad. I would definitely recommend this nail polish for anyone looking for something fun and different!
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Grape Icy 330, Mad About Mango 355, Raspberry Rapture 350, Mon Cherry 335, Bubble Gum 360, Cotton Candy 300, Coconut Crush 340 more...
I loved this collection! I'm sure they probably stopped making it but I still have these. I picked them up from various places: Harmon, Walmart, Target, CVS and got them for good prices too with the highest probably costing around$5.00. I think I have a yellowish one as well
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
I love this color hate the scent. I literally never use this polish. I used it once and I swear the scent followed me. The color is gorgeous but the smell is too much for me
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
I purchased this polish a while back on clearance at Cvs and honestly I didnt know it was scented until my nails dried and i kept smelling something. Lol It surprisingly smells good and even after bout two years it still smells when it dries. This color is called Ocean Breeze number 320
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Review for shade 'Orange Pop' Beautiful orange-pink color with a bit of a glittery shine. Smells lightly like orange cream, scent doesn't last long unfortunately. Requires two coats for the best look. Quick drying. Long lasting. Looks great with pale skin.
Mackenzie H.
Hatfield
Review for: Other more...
Definitely not my favorite brand of nail polish. The product is cheap though so I was not expecting much out of it. You can find it at any drug store. I've bought multiple colors of this product but would not be my first brand to recommend
Jocelyn H.
Haledon, NJ
I saw the Rich nail polish by Revlon on a beauty vlog as a fall favorite. It sounded just like an Urban Decay nail polish I saw in the store so I went to Target to check it out. I was so excited when they had it in stock and it was on sale for like [$$$] or so. It was a great dupe for this [$$$] Urban Decay polish I saw at Ulta and loved. I love this color for fall!
Mary M.
Doral, FL
I love!! It has excellent quality good price is affordable coverage and best of all, its smell is delicious. I like this line has beautiful colors certainly would buy again and recommend it totally is excellent and I love its container. yes they recommend it is excellent
Maryann T.
Review for: Raspberry Scone more...
I love Revlon polish. I love all the purple colors that they come out with. I lobe the fact that they are a cruelty free company. I buy their polish at least 2 times per week. As soon as a new color comes out I must buy it. Love their polish and the price is right.
Lupe R.
How many coats would I normally have to put on for a solid, even look?
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
DOES THIS NAIL POLISH LAST MORE THEN A WEEK?
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Can I find this at an ulta or Sally?!
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
How long does the smell last for?
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
How is the quality of it?