Revlon Scented Nail Enamel uploaded by Gabriela A.

Revlon Scented Nail Enamel

Try the seasons coolest shades and enjoy each fresh, fruity fragrance scented when dry! Revlons exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising above color to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marks. UV absorbers protect color ensuring it wont fade during wear.

Buy on Walmart
Kourtney K.
Revlon is a great brand
And you get a lot of product I like the brush it comes with because it gives a lot of coverage
You don’t have to apply a lot of nail polish
I would recommend this product to everyone
Nilofar b.
I don't really like the Revlon nail polish to be honest. I purchased these because I really like the design of their packaging. However after trying it on several different times, I would always end up with bubbles on my nails which gets a little annoying after awhile.
Christina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a Revlon nail polish that I have had for years and it still is not dried up! Its my absolute favorite color and I hope they still make that shade when I finally do need to get a new one. The quality is great and for a drug store brand polish, its a great deal
Brandy A.
New Lexington
Love this nail polish perfect long lasting it’s not expensive and it leaves a nice layer without looking to thick last for about a week before it starts to wear.
Nayadira P.
LOVE this nail polish! My favorite part of this brand id the long lasting color! I used this red bottle for a Holiday party and the color did not fade or chip for 2 WEEKS! It was absolutely stellar! The red is also a rich royal red that you look for in red nail polish.
Anna P.
Beautiful color, fantastic formula, good pigment saturation. The added perfume, however, smells awful to me. I know it's a relative thing, because sometimes I can bear it and it merely smells like a chemical-based room freshener (such as Glade solids) and other times it's overwhelming and gives me an instant headache. It's strongest when the polish is wet and fades as it dries. Thankfully the scent in the dried polish is gone after a couple days.
Luna S.
Tengo varios tonos de esmalte de uñas Revlon. Me gustaría tener algo bueno que decir, excepto que tienen una variedad de bellos colores. La verdad es que este esmalte es terrible. Una aplicación no es suficiente, y dos aplicaciones son imposibles de secar. Las manchas de esmalte durante muchas horas después. Ese tipo de tiempo de espera simplemente no funciona para mí.
Suzy R.
I have several shades of Revlon nail enamel. I wish I had something good to say other than they have a variety of beautiful colors. The truth is that this polish is terrible. One application isn't enough, and two applications are impossible to dry. The polish smudges for many hours afterwards. That kind of wait time just doesn't work for me.
Bianca G.
Rosedale , NY
This is the best red/coral color for the summer. Love pairing this with my bright colored orange/red dresses for the summer.
Amrita B.
Charlotte , NC
It applies so perfectly. Beautiful finishes loved I when I first used this. Recommend you all to use this nail polishe