BY REVLON #88 in Nail Polish

Try the seasons coolest shades and enjoy each fresh, fruity fragrance scented when dry! Revlons exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising above color to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marks. UV absorbers protect color ensuring it wont fade during wear.

Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This was a good all around nail polish. The texture and coverage was consistent with the brands other polishes (which I love) I had this some time ago in a pink that smelled like bubblegum or something..I don't really remember. I remember both liking and wearing the nail polish and I never thought about the smell. Im sorry I dont5know if it lingers or is too strong for some. I do not know what they use for the scent but I assume it's safe for the nail. No it did not stink! It did not smell like scented hairspray or nail polish remover that is just a light scent over chemicals...this smelled as good as I imagine any real (not kids make up) nail polish can smell when scented. I kinda like the concept but would never pay more to smell my nails, so as long as it stays consistent with Revlon's prices and quality Im in to buy it again
Also Revlon has some nice unique colors in their lines! 👍
Erika B.
Homestead, FL
This is one of my new favorite colors! I have to wear conservative nail polish for work and this is one of my favorites to be different while still being conservative! I also love how quickly this nail polish dries. I usually go a week before redoing my nails and it lasts decently in that time.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Very pretty color and smells amazing! The color lasts for a long time without chipping and you don’t have to apply a million coats to get the color you want I would definitely recommend when looking for an awesome nail polish
Billie N.
Westland, MI
I love all Revlon nail polish! This color though is my absolute favorite it's so brilliantly beautiful, I get compliments every time I wear it I've actually had to send a few people to the store because they wanted it haha!!! It goes on perfectly dry relatively quick, if you haven't tried this I recommend going and getting it.
Blanca R.
Stockton, CA
Estos esmaltes me encantar on porque secan casi de inmedianto tiene buena cobertura y lo puedo encontrar en farmaciasy tiendas de belleza,la no edad con este esmalte Es que tienen un aroma perfumado lo cual Es maravilloso tener un esmalte que no huele a acetonas Es lo Maximo!!😀😀
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
I have the blueberry scented polish and it actually smells like blueberries! The polish itself is full coverage and Revlon quality and the added fragrance doesn't affect performance. I found drying time to be a little longer but it lasted about 5 days without top coat.
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
The scent isn't too strong and doesn't last long, but I bought it because I liked the color. Love the color actually, but it does chip easier than some of my other brands. Make sure you use a base and top cost with this one or it'll chip almost immediately.
Jessica B.
How fun is this color!! It dries fast and the color pay off is beautiful. This is one of my favorite go to brands and the price is right on point. Makes taking care of my nails easy and affordable and that is a huge plus for a working momma.
Natalia G.
Waltham, MA
Manicure it’s a obligatory stop every 2 weeks but sometimes I fall in love with some nail polish and I like to bring my own nail polish. This is the case with this brand because they create beautiful color and I love in love! I recommend this nail polish so much
Helem V.
Framingham, MA
The revlon's nail poliah was the only one that i tested and liked because and easy to apply the brush helps a lot else too, and if you pass one layer of the nail polish is already good, it does not have to be more than one I loved
Linibeth P.
Doral, FL
Whats your favorite color?
Haley G.
Texas,TX
How long does the scent last
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Does it smell better than other nail polishes bc of the scents
Lydia T.
smyrna, tn
Is the smell strong? does it bother you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do the scents smell pure or fake?

back