Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application uploaded by Rebeccah P.Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application uploaded by Dawn C.

BY REVLON

Now you can get salon-quality hair color at home with NEW Revlon Salon Color. Expertly formulated by the color professionals at Revlon, our formula delivers long-lasting radiant color for up to full 8 weeks. Our Extreme Care Complex delivers... see more...

Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application

Start your review of Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maddy R.
Herriman
I love to die my hair dark brown to black and Revlon is one of the better hair dying kits that I bought. They are very affordable and their product works amazing and the color comes out as expected, definitely will be buying again.
Tosha J.
McClure
I love it. It says for about three to four months. It is easy to use and easy to clean. The color is spot on. It always looks great.
Pilar T.
Miami , FL
Great color and my hair feel soft and shine ,, perfect color , highly recommend ... love revlon 🎉🎉
Victoria E.
It dried my hair out to the point I didn’t have no type of moisture to my hair. The color was very nice on my hair but I rather go to a salon and get my hair done professionally
mikaela 🖤.
st.pauls
I recently used this to dye my hair, it's easy to use and I like it but since my hair is so thick I'll have to get another box to finish it. The color looked amazing when I finished, 10/10 would use it again.
Monica h.
5200 Sun Valley ct
I did try this one it's a good product I just don't think it was the right product for me it just didn't cover I just don't think it had full coverage the way I would like to I would recommend it to people but if it's just not a hair product that I like I felt that it faded fast I felt like it washed out I just really didn't like it
samantha B.
Lake Odessa
I had to use two boxes. Worked great long lasting color. Dark like box advertises. Looks natural. Easy application.
Lexi S.
I have used this product about 3 times in the last year. I love the way this color turned out. My hair is naturally a darker brown color, so this just adds a little bit of a red tint and dimension to my hair. The conditioner that comes with this dye is amazing. I use it every time I shower, and my hair feels so soft and healthy even when I blow dry it. It is a great cheap alternative to going to a salon.
whitney d.
Tampa, FL
Only hair color I’ll ever use! Keeps it silky especially after using conditioner that comes with it
Cheyanne R.
Hartman
Horrible product for coverage and I don’t recommend this application to anyone. It’s HORRIBLE.

Walmart