Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application uploaded by Rebeccah P.Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application uploaded by Dawn C.

BY REVLON

Now you can get salon-quality hair color at home with NEW Revlon Salon Color. Expertly formulated by the color professionals at Revlon, our formula delivers long-lasting radiant color for up to full 8 weeks. Our Extreme Care Complex delivers... see more...

Harvin M.
leicester
I used this hair colour last week and the results were satisfying and breathless 😮😮 it was expected as I bought and it was fabulous 😍 the instructions were easy to use and follow💋 really really satisfying!!!!Revlon® Colorsilk Beautiful Color™ Permanent Hair Color
Lexi S.
I have used this product about 3 times in the last year. I love the way this color turned out. My hair is naturally a darker brown color, so this just adds a little bit of a red tint and dimension to my hair. The conditioner that comes with this dye is amazing. I use it every time I shower, and my hair feels so soft and healthy even when I blow dry it. It is a great cheap alternative to going to a salon.
Dawn C.
Hickory Tavern
Purchased at: Walmart
Revlon salon hair color dark brown is an affordable way to cover grays for four to six weeks without worry.
Valerie B.
Silver Point , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the product not the color it turns black on me. Not a good fit at my age. My colorist actually likes this product which shocks me because she's a bit of a snob but hey she's a MUA.
Sarah B.
Chimalhuacan
Trae demasiado producto y el color es excelente el precio a comparación de otros es unos pesos más barato y vale mucho la pena
Amanda S.
Brazoria, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Bleached my hair blonde then pink and needed to dye it a natural color for a job. Had to use 2 boxes and it did the job I needed it too. I could kinda still see the blonde come through a tiny bit but it did the job intended.
Jenna P.
Las Vegas
applied easily, had no scent and left my hair feeling soft. It also didn't damage my hair as much as other box dyes I have used have.
Rita R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite go to color I've been using it since I was 18. It leaves my hair silky smooth it's a beautiful color
Rosa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesomely cheap; great quality and durability. Long lasting color. Doesn’t damage my hair. And the tone is even.
Maryy O.
Buen producto color intenso, deja un acabado muy brillante dura muy bien el color durante un par de meses

Walmart