Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application uploaded by Rebeccah P.Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application uploaded by Dawn C.

BY REVLON

Now you can get salon-quality hair color at home with NEW Revlon Salon Color. Expertly formulated by the color professionals at Revlon, our formula delivers long-lasting radiant color for up to full 8 weeks. Our Extreme Care Complex delivers... see more...

Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application

Start your review of Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah B.
Chimalhuacan
Trae demasiado producto y el color es excelente el precio a comparación de otros es unos pesos más barato y vale mucho la pena
Jenna P.
Las Vegas
applied easily, had no scent and left my hair feeling soft. It also didn't damage my hair as much as other box dyes I have used have.
Rita R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite go to color I've been using it since I was 18. It leaves my hair silky smooth it's a beautiful color
Rosa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesomely cheap; great quality and durability. Long lasting color. Doesn’t damage my hair. And the tone is even.
Maryy O.
Buen producto color intenso, deja un acabado muy brillante dura muy bien el color durante un par de meses
Montserrat V.
Purchased at: Walmart
My friend bye it when she wants her normal hair color back so I do recommend it to a lot of people
Rebeccah P.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this every 6 weeks to touch up my roots and I love it. It keeps my color and is very shiny / soft! I love how long it lasts and it’s super inexpensive!
Vilma T.
Springdale
I love this color dark brown is a really fabulous color. I get it every 6 months and everyone loves it as well.
Mariyah G.
Hillrose
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had an oops moment when coloring my hair and revlon helped cover my mistake! It came out even and hide the mistake very well!
Iisa A.
Great color nice and rich. Subtle highlights and smells great. Easy-to-use does not stain towels afterwards. I use this product often at least every few months. Also the price is great. Has lot of product being my hair is very long it completely does a nice cover.

Walmart