Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application uploaded by Rebeccah P.Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application uploaded by Dawn C.

BY REVLON

Now you can get salon-quality hair color at home with NEW Revlon Salon Color. Expertly formulated by the color professionals at Revlon, our formula delivers long-lasting radiant color for up to full 8 weeks. Our Extreme Care Complex delivers... see more...

Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application

Start your review of Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Maddy R.
Herriman
I love to die my hair dark brown to black and Revlon is one of the better hair dying kits that I bought. They are very affordable and their product works amazing and the color comes out as expected, definitely will be buying again.
Lexi S.
I have used this product about 3 times in the last year. I love the way this color turned out. My hair is naturally a darker brown color, so this just adds a little bit of a red tint and dimension to my hair. The conditioner that comes with this dye is amazing. I use it every time I shower, and my hair feels so soft and healthy even when I blow dry it. It is a great cheap alternative to going to a salon.
Monica h.
5200 Sun Valley ct
I did try this one it's a good product I just don't think it was the right product for me it just didn't cover I just don't think it had full coverage the way I would like to I would recommend it to people but if it's just not a hair product that I like I felt that it faded fast I felt like it washed out I just really didn't like it
Amanda A.
Taylor, MI
When I dyed my hair , I was looking for something with not harsh chemicals and this one had many varieties. Yes color was as expected. The Color came out great. Easy to use with gloves and direction. Yes I would purshace again At any store they have revolon.
Lindsey J.
La Follette, TN
The color is pretty good, however, one bottle definitely doesn't cover it. I have straight but very thick and long hair. I have to use two bottles at least sometimes three if my hair hasn't had a cut in awhile. The color lasts for a long time and doesn't dry your hair out. I especially like the conditioner that comes with it.
Shannon E.
Detroit
Great product to have on hand. Covers well and adds shine and bounce! The color was perfect and easy to use. I recommend this product to those who might be looking for an affordable hair color. I would buy again
mikaela 🖤.
st.pauls
I recently used this to dye my hair, it's easy to use and I like it but since my hair is so thick I'll have to get another box to finish it. The color looked amazing when I finished, 10/10 would use it again.
Kristina W.
Seattle
Color is pigmented however no matter how well I rinse my hair after color I always have color bleed sometimes even several days later. I’d also appreciate more conditioner being as though I have curly hair.
Victoria E.
It dried my hair out to the point I didn’t have no type of moisture to my hair. The color was very nice on my hair but I rather go to a salon and get my hair done professionally
Michaila B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff is pretty good for how cheap it is... it’s what I have always used... however, when I have new growth in my roots (my natural hair color is blonde) when I dye it all over with a dark color, my roots where the new growth was, are always a tad bit lighter, which should be expected.... I should just leave it in my roots longer than the other, or use a darker color for my roots

Walmart