Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application uploaded by Rebeccah P.Revlon Salon Hair Color Dark Brown, 1 Application uploaded by Dawn C.

BY REVLON

Now you can get salon-quality hair color at home with NEW Revlon Salon Color. Expertly formulated by the color professionals at Revlon, our formula delivers long-lasting radiant color for up to full 8 weeks. Our Extreme Care Complex delivers... see more...

Iisa A.
Great color nice and rich. Subtle highlights and smells great. Easy-to-use does not stain towels afterwards. I use this product often at least every few months. Also the price is great. Has lot of product being my hair is very long it completely does a nice cover.
❤Jade Y.
Fresno
Purchased at: Walgreens
the hair dye is really nice and it also gives you a really nice vibrant colors to your hair but also leaving your hair nice a smooth not leaving you with fizzy hair
Mary Ann M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Got this at Walmart and tried it once and I would say I’m extremely satisfied with the color. Just touch up on my gray roots and the color is exactly as my original color. It’s covers my hair for 6 weeks tops
Dhruvi S.
Wilmington, DE
This is the color which was used by my stylist when I received an Ombre. Since I have darker colored hair we had to use a lighter shade and was mixed with this.
Rebeccah P.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this every 6 weeks to touch up my roots and I love it. It keeps my color and is very shiny / soft! I love how long it lasts and it’s super inexpensive!
Ventura G.
Killeen, TX
I used this to get back to my natural color. I use to dye my hair red and it just got so damaged from frequent dying so I went natural. Worked great.
Michele L.
Waikoloa
Worked great- colored all grey. Hair was soft after conditioner. It worked as well as other brands. Good deal on price. Very easy to use
Joanna W.
Love this product and the color is Beautiful as well and I will continue to use this product and recommend it for anyone who want a change.
Anaisa R.
Glendale, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This was the last color I dyed my hair and I cant complained with it. I only used one box which was enough for me and hasnt really worn off
Jenna P.
Las Vegas
applied easily, had no scent and left my hair feeling soft. It also didn't damage my hair as much as other box dyes I have used have.

Walmart